17•WITNESSING HORROR

WITNESSING HORROR

Y/N pov

You walked into the restaurant excitedly.Your eyes searched for Jungkook between all of the people inside.You were confused when you did not see him.

Y/n: Jungkook where you at?

Jungkook: um in the office.Why?

Y/n: wait you did not send me the discount coupon?

Jungkook: Coupon?No why would I?I think someone else send it to you.

You looked up from your phone,eyes searching for someone you know.That is when you saw Namjoon sitting in the corner.He raised his hand to wave at you and you also raised your hand to waved back at him.

"Excuse me,"you heard a girl said to you as she pushed you lightly to the side and ran towards Namjoon.

Your heart broke as you froze there,hands still up.What is it that you witness?Why is it hurting your heart and your stomach felt it too?

You stood there eyes staring at the scene infront of you.You stared as they hugged each other and Namjoon slowly tilting her face.You still stood there even though they were kissing.Tears forming up in your eyes as you watched painfully at the scene ahead of you.

"Y/N let's go,"you heard a voice said as he pulled you out of the restaurant.

"Let go of me,let go right at this moment,"you said as you struggled against his gripped.

"LISTEN TO ME.DON'T CRY OVER THAT IDIOT.HE'S BLIND!"he shouted as he pulled you to face him.

You looked up to him.Your tears falling continuously.Your eyes blurry as you identified the person.

*Gasp* Did I just insert a plot twist?I know you probably don't care but I am supposed to be studying but sometimes you need some procrastination don't you :) this is my procrastination.

Guess who I'm gonna insert here?