10•THE SLEEPOVER

THE SLEEPOVER

You wore a black translucent long sleeve shirt with white flowers scattered around .You paired it with a black mid-thigh skirt with buttons at diagonal across and you were accessorised with a  choker and a dangling square earrings.You brought along a white leather-like bag.

You grabbed your phone and proceeded down to the kitchen and sat at the counter that had fresh pancakes on a plate made just for you which made your mouth water

You grabbed your phone and proceeded down to the kitchen and sat at the counter that had fresh pancakes on a plate made just for you which made your mouth water.You craved for the taste of it.As soon as your hand reached for the plate,

"Noona!Your boyfriend is waiting for you,"you heard Jungkook scream.

"I'm coming!"you shouted back.

With that,you successfully got hold of the pancakes and started putting syrup and butter on it.Your hands work fast as you eat it.You know you should probably get to Namjoon but food is better.

"I see you don't care about your boyfriend,"a deep voice said.

"Contract,"you corrected.

He nodded and start picking your pancakes.Soon you both have a silent war because of the pancakes.Your fork constantly pushing his.Pancakes transferred between forks as the war is ongoing.

"Are you guys 24 or 4?"Jungkook came ending the war.

Namjoon moved away the plate and pushed it to you.You smiled as you ate the pancakes,Namjoon glared at you.Well he technically gave it to you.Which means he surrendered right?

"Let's go,"he said soon than he saw your empty plate.

You stood up and fixed your dress before following him.He stood near Jungkook speaking to him before holding your hand and walking out of the house.

"What did you guys talk about?"you start the conversation.

"Just guys things,"he said.

You looked at him suspiciously and you raised an eyebrow .