19•GO FOR IT

GO FOR IT

You breath in as your nervous fingers typed into the screen.

"You can do it,"Yoongi announced,his gummy smile filling up your view.

You breath deeply again before you send the message.

Y/N: Hey do you want to go out with me?

Namjoon: Oh sure.I will pick a place that the office people can see.

Y/N: No.It's not about that.I want to tell you something.

Namjoon: Oh ok then.We can break up tomorrow if that's what you mean.

Y/N typing

Namjoon: I already book a place.I will send you the address later.Meet at 10?

Y/N: Oh ok.Was thinking of doing something else.More private.I don't really want any employee to witness.

Namjoon: Oh ok.Ummm I'm thinking amusement park.

Y/N:Sure!

Namjoon: ok I'm gonna buy tickets see you soon!

You closed the chat and sigh.Yoongi came closer towards you and hug you.

"It's gonna be fine.I know you can do it,"he said as he break the hug.

"Thank you.Will you come tomorrow morning to rate my outfit?"you asked.

He nodded.

Time skip

Namjoon pov

I waited for you to come.The entrance of the amusement park fill with children and their parents,clowns holding balloons and laughter was spread across.

Your entrance however seems to be the special one.Your red dress rest right above your knees.You don't like heels as it's mostly for work but there you are wearing red heels for the date.Your hair in waves at your shoulder.

I moved towards you,my eyes on the sight of you.In the back of my mind I recalled words my members have said.

"...Y/n is nice.I like her,"
"...hyung I really want Y/n to date you,"

"You have a girlfriend now,SNAP OUT OF IT NAMJOON," I muttered under my breath.

"Y/N! You look really pretty today,"I said with a smile as I interwvined my finger with her's.

"Hey are you ok? You look nervous,"I asked.

"No- umm yes I'm ok must be the sight of the rides," she said as she chuckled nervously.

"Which of the ride you want to take first?"I asked.

"VIKING!"you said before you giggled like a small kid.

I let out a small smile, watching you skipping into the line.

Y/N POV

The view on the Ferris wheel is different when you're up there.You closed my eyes and recollect your thoughts and nervousness before you asked the question.

"Namjoon,"you called out softly.

He turned from the small window to face you.

"I..I am really nervous so imma do this quick.I like you like really really like you.You drive me mad.The only person I can be myself with.The only person I can be open and free with.I LIKE YOU NAMJOON I REALLY LIKE YOU!"you let out while you close your eyes.

"Hey,open your eyes,"Namjoon said.

"I like you too y/n.I like you too.You make me happy and love myself.I am going to break up with Bailey and then we can be together,"he continued.

"You..You like me?But the...the contract though what are we gonna do with it?"you asked

"Screw the contract.I want you and only you,"

He was about to lean in for a kiss-

"Ok get out lovebirds the children are watching,"

You both start laughing as you guys get out of the small space.

"Oww,"

"Be careful honey,You don't want to hurt your beautiful head,"Namjoon said.

You flushed at that comment.

A/N:I'm gonna add a bonus scene

TAEHYUNG POV

I sat nervously at the chair of the café.

"Hey sorry I'm a little late,"Jungkook said.

"I needed to get my sister ready for her date.Guess what? She's gonna try confess to Namjoon hyung,"he continued.

"Jungkook,"

"Hm?"

"Umm I like you.You are really pretty and...and umm I...I uh..I can't stop thinking about you like seriously.Jungkook you make me crazy.Like really crazy.I think I have a crush on you,"I blurted out.

He looked at me-

"Umm you might be straight.I'm sorry I pushed my-"

"KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG YES.YES I LIKE YOU TOO.WHO SAYS I'M STRAIGHT?YOONGI?NO, HE KNOWS I'M NOT!"he said a little too loud.

I guess I want him to speak softer or something but right there, infront of my black coffee,I kissed him.

My boxy smile showing afterwards as we walked hand in hand to spread the news to our members.

Hello! I'm sorry for not updating :))
Honestly you might think the way the characters confess is really childish.Well it's how I confess till this day :(
Plus I got rejected so here's to something I hope to achieve