22•ALTERNATE ENDING

You sat at the café waiting patiently for Namjoon to arrive. It was an emotional uproar last week with both Namjoon and his father shouting at your office.

"Hi Y/N," you heard Namjoon said as he walked over his eyes showing melancholy.

"Hello. Namjoon," you said coldly.

"Hey, don't be like that, the spy thing, the marriage it- it was not meant to be like this honestly. Please understand Y/N, I loved you and only you,"

"But in the end you're just gonna marry her right?," You said softly under your breath.

"No I won't, let's run away, let's run away together, you and me," he said as he grabbed your hands. His fingers rubbing yours.

"Listen Namjoon, I am a CEO, I cannot just abandoned my company, it'll be irresponsible," you said as you retracted your hand.

That day you thought a lot, even considered running away with him but this, this position, this business, this, all of this was left by your mother to you, the rightful owner. You even thought about giving it to Jungkook but it was not really an option as Jungkook wanted to start his own business soon.

Time skipped

You sat in the car, on your way to the wedding. You try your best not to cry, not to feel sad and angry that Bailey was gonna marry the man you love.

Your blue dress flutter in the wind as you get off. There were many people, all CEOs of different companies. You saw Jungkook there too and all the other guys. They looked stunning, with their suit on colours that matches them.

"The bride will now walked down the aisle," the host announces.

There you see Bailey walking down, you felt disgusted, you stomach becoming tighter. You feel sick but you know you cannot do anything about it. The feeling was immense it was strong but you cannot do anything about it.

"Noona are you okay?" Jungkook asked, you can only nod your head to signal you're fine.

"Do you promise to love Bailey and only Bailey?" The priest asked.

There was a moment of silence, anticipation. Ahh, this is it, this is where it'll all end, for you and Namjoon. You don't know how you feel it was sickening yet you are hopeless.

"I don't, for this marriage is arranged, not by me but my father," The voice broke the silence.

The crowd was shocked, murmurs broke out. All the CEO talking and whispering about it.

"NAMJOON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ON YOUR WEDDING DAY?" Namjoon father wailed as he quickly get up on stage.

"Apologies, my son was a little too nervous you see..-" he was cut off.

"Like you say it's MY wedding and I should be married to the one I love. Father please understand me, please allow me to marry her," tears started streaking down his face as his voice breaks while shouting.

"I have enough of this," his father said as he angrily stomps out.

He expected the wedding to end as a failure but not what was gonna happen next. He definitely did not because if he did, he would have a heart attack.

"I want to marry the one I love, my rightful wife, Y/F/N," Namjoon said with the host's microphone.