13•THE JOURNEY

THE JOURNEY

You stood infront of the door, Namjoon's room infront of you.At the end of the room stood a mannequin,a dark green two piece outfit dressed on the mannequin.

The top is laced and sleeveless.The skirt is made from silk and seemed to be two layers.You stood there admiring the beautiful piece.

"You like it?"the deep voice asked as he moved closer towards you

"Yeah,what is this about?"you asked, curiosity laced in your voice.

"We are going to my ex-girlfriend party.Dress up we are leaving in 30 with the boys,"he said.

You got a sense of sadness looming over you.Weakly,you gave a small smile towards him.He then left the room.

'Obviously Y/N he does not have feelings for you.Remember idiot this whole thing is held by a contract, '

Quickly you proceeded to pick up the dress and went inside the bathroom.You took a quick shower and fit yourself into the dress.You stood infront of the mirror looking at the outfit.The skirt stopped at your mid thigh, its edges blooming.

The top hugged your body highlighting the curves of your upper body.The dark green reflected your eyes and blended with your chocolate colored hair.You put on your makeup and left the bathroom.

"Woah there!"you squeaked.

You quickly cover your innocent eyes and made your way back into the bathroom.You closed the door and leaned against it.The image started forming in your mind.

The tan skin and six pack and the way the muscle flexed as he reached for his shirt.The amazing collarbone and shoulder.You shooked your head trying to remove the image out of your mind.

"I'm done now,"

You opened the door and looked at Jimin in the eye.

"How dare you ruined my innocent eyes,"you let out, trying to cover the flustered side of you.

"I know you like the sight kitten,"

"I have a boyfriend,"you said.

"Contract isn't it? Why don't we go at it? I'm sure he won't mind,"he said as his eyed you.

"I'm your noona by the way,"you said as you opened the bedroom door.

There, right infront of the door stood Namjoon.His eyes widened as though it was filled with anger.

"Did you do anything with him?"he asked as he pointed at Jimin.

"Why would you care hyung?"Jimin asked.

"Well I don't want any unhygienic shit around my room,"he said before leaving the room.

We all followed him out of the hotel and waited for the car to come.The seven boys looked dashing in their suits.

Soon after a black limo came by, it stopped infront of us.The boys started racing into the car and started fighting for seat.

"Okay okay let's just settle down and make our way shall we?"Namjoon said, his voice showed leadership.

I settled myself in between Namjoon and Jimin.Jin poured champagne for each of us.He looked at Jungkook and Taehyung. Both of them was fighting for chocolate and immediately shooked his head.

"I'm sorry they are like this,"Jimin said as he smiled at me.

"Yah Jimin don't pretend you are never one of them,"Jin said.

"Quieten down kids I want to sleep,"Yoongi said grumpily.

Sorry I was busy.Can't have any promises though, I have no mood for writing 😔

Anyway happy 6th anniversary BTS
-13/05/19