11•YOU,ME AND FOOD

YOU,ME AND FOOD

April fools y'all (on the last chapter)
*Cough* totally not late *cough*

Both of you drove to his house.You found yourself infront of a hotel.The red and black building greeted you.

You found it weird that he brought you here.You guess he found your expression as he smile.His dimples showing.You melted to his smile.

"... Penthouse?"you heard him say.

You nodded while smiling, acting like you totally did heard that.He was happy of your expression.He held your wrist as he dragged you inside.

Workers and managers bowed and smiled as the two of you walked past.He muttered their names loud enough for you to hear.You smiled to the people as you followed him.

After what felt like hours in the lift,you succeeded to reach the top floor.The floor had a small corridor before a room appeared.The golden plate stated 'Penthouse' at the front of the door.

He tapped a card and opened the room.He gestured you in.As soon as you stepped in, you were greeted by a delicious aroma .

"Just in time, lunch,"you heard him say.

That right there was music to your ears.Your face lighted up as you hurriedly made your way to the kitchen.

"Let's eat,"you heard him say as he took a seat infront of you.

The plates of food were placed on a blue marbled counter.The sight made your mouth water as you spotted the baked rice and cakes prepared for the two of you.You saw Namjoon's face lit up too as he looked at the food.

Just for the day,just once, you forget about the rude jerk he truly was.

After lunch,both of you cuddled on the couch with your favourite variety show playing on the television. You laughed along with him.Both of you recognising the inside jokes and cringed at the love line together.

Your point of view of Namjoon changed at that specific moment. Now he no longer your contract Jerk.He's your friend.But what is this weird feeling of attached?

Pizza arrived and both of you started munching on your pizza.A bottle of coke was shared among you guys.You laughed as he told you jokes and in turned he laughed at yours.Within time the two boxes of pizza infront of you disappeared.

You felt your eyes closing as you lied on your side.You could feel his chest against your back.Your head was resting on his arm.As the other one hugged your waist.

You know you are not supposed to be close like this.But right now you felt like you belonged there.His arms are now something that you find peace in.In this scary world that you've been dragged in, he was your anchor.