5•PITYING US

PITYING US

You sat at the passenger seat at the front and Jungkook sat at the back of the car.All three of you maintaining an awkward silence.

"Um I'm sorry if I'm third wheeling or anything,"Jungkook said as he quickly ran out of the car.

"Thanks,"you mumbled to Namjoon as you walked out.

As per usual, your bodyguards line-up waiting for you inside the building.

Straightening your shoulders,your heels produced clicking sounds as you walked. This time you took the lift alone with only 2 of your bodyguard and your secretary.

"Ma'am you have no schedule today however, your father wanted to have lunch,"your secretary announce.

"Please make sure you don't have anyone going in my office without permission,"you let out.

She felt flustered due to the recent accident.Slowly she nodded and made a mental note to herself.

People greeted you as you made your way to your office.Their heads bowed down deeply showing you the power you had.

Someone sat at your seat the moment you entered your office.The familiar dirty blonde hair sat at your table.

"Well I don't know about him though,"your secretary said quickly as she bowed and left.

"Hi Y/N!" Namjoon said flashing his smile.His dimple showcasing part of the process.

"What you doing here?"you said annoyance stated clearly.

"Well since you have helped me with the break up why don't you help me again?"he said still flashing the same smile.

Seriously though if this was a horror scene you would have ran out of the room.

"Why should I?"you asked.

"Well you do realise that your employees are talking about you right?"he said.

You were puzzled.

Namjoon gestured to you to move towards him.Unsure,you followed his instructions.

HIGHER UP SECRETARY

??:
I really hate the arrogant girl

???:
Hi I'm new to here who's the arrogant girl

??:
My boss

?:
Aka the young CEO

???:
oh and why do you hate her?

??:
She scolded me for having a boyfriend

?:
Add in ^ because you forgot about your assignment while having your date

??:
Ok ya but she should know that this stuff always happens when you have a boyfriend

?:
Hahahaha I agree but I don't think she understands

???:
Huh why?

?:
She doesn't even date someone while she work here and it's been 5 years

??:
Maybe she's not into boys you know?

???:
Hahahahahahaha

?:
I feel like dying out of laughter hahahhahaha

End

A/n:if your confuse
? Is 1st person
?? Is the 2nd person and so on.

"So why don't you help me?"he asked.

"Ok fine what you need help with?"you asked.

"So like there's a party I need to attend and my girlfriend will be there,"he replied.

"So you are trying to convince her you have moved on?"you said monotonously.

He nodded.