20•PARTY POOPER

PARTY POOPER

Namjoon pov

"Hey baby I'm sorry I'm late,"

"Umm I didn't ask you here for a date,"I let out knowing that she will be upset.

"Hmm?What do you mean honey?"Bailey asked.

"I'm gonna get to the point.Bailey, I realised that you are not the one I was looking for. It was fun while it lasted,"

"Namjoon baby, I know you want me don't let that bitch get to you,"her hands proceeded to hold mine.

"No, not anymore Bailey. I was stupid to not realised she was who I was meant to be with. I'm sure you will find someone better,"I said as I removed my hand from her touch.

"Namjoon don't let that slut manipulate you.That bitch has clearly hypnotized you honey,"she said as she attempted to kiss me.

"Don't talk about Y/N like that.If anyone the slut here it will jolly well be you,"I said as I pushed her away and proceeded to leave.

"I will make you mine Namjoon and she will have to suffer," I heard her say before I leave.

1 month skip

"Honey I want to tell my dad about us!"she said,  her smile melting my heart.

"Your dad is here?"I asked not ready to face her dad for this.

"Yup he's gonna feel less worried with you working close with me,"she gets excited and grabbed my hand more tightly.

"Ok baby, I'm gonna make your dad love me,"I said smiling back at her.

Her smile retreats upon opening the door.

"Oh we have a visitor," she said,her voice sounding a lot softer.

I walked over to find my father and Bailey there instead.

"Namjoon!"her disgusting voice filled my ears.

"Go pack your stuff I already requested that you stop working at this company,"my father said.

"Dad...what are you doing?"

"Bailey here is pregnant with your child and she says you leave her for another girl because of that.I am embarrassed Namjoon.I didn't raised you to be like that,"my father said leaving me in a confused state.

I got angry.She really have the audacity to lie to my parents about this.The child she have is probably from another man.

"I'm sorry,I should have known sooner," Y/N's small voice interrupts the scene.

With that Y/N left.