9•ANOTHER DAY

ANOTHER DAY

Your fingers moved fast across the keyboard. The sound of typing echoed the room.You had been sitting there for only half an hour and you felt like dying.Documents and papers stacked up and laid in piles across your desk.

When break time came,you almost jumped out of your seat.You stretched your limbs and headed out.You thought you met peace until you bumped into a guy.His cologne smelled strangely familiar to you.

"Lunch?"he asked.

You looked up to his eyes.His black orbs sucking you in.His dimples showed as he smiled widely.Just like that morning,his hair sat in a messy but attractive state.

You intervened your fingers with his as you walked forward.You could feel him tense up at the moment and then he intervened his against yours.

You walked to the nearest café in the company area.His hand still holding yours.You could feel the heat radiating from his hand.

"Aren't you the CEO or something?"he questioned.

"Yep but we're still young ,it is normal for people like us to come here,"you said.

Both of you stepped into the familiar interior.A tiled green covered the wall behind the cashier.Tables and chairs sat in a aesthetic manner,the walls blending with the theme.You brought Namjoon to a table that sat beside the glass divider of the place.

"Hi.What would you like to have?"a waitress said after she bowed.

"Caramel frappucino with original cheesecake,"you said.

"Same as her's,"Namjoon said after you.

The waitress then bowed and left.You scanned the café and spotted a few groups of your employees.Their name tags glimmered in the sunlight as they talked.

"You know Friday is coming,"he started a topic.

"So.."

"My house or yours?"he asked.

"Yours,"you said, your mind filled with possibilities of his house.

Just then two cups of coffee was placed on the table.The orange drizzled over the fluffy white of whipped cream.The glasses started to formed water droplets.

"I'll pick you up from your office,"

The cakes then came.You get excited as you saw the cheesecakes on the table.Their plates decorated to make it looks appetising.Your hands pulled the cakes hungrily.

Namjoon let out a small giggled as he looked at your action.You looked at him and found him laughing.His eyes closed as his mouth opened.Unexpectedly,you stared at him.

"Stop laughing at me you idiot,"you managed to say after you fought your heart.

He minimised the laughter and tried to hold it in.He then sipped his drink to take his mind off it.You also followed along and took a sip of your coffee.

You didn't realize you left a coffee mustache on your upper lip.Namjoon then moved his faced forwards.Your faces merely inches apart.He moved closer to you.Now you could feel his breath.His eyes seemed to shine in this distance.He moved closer till his lips hovered over yours.

"Messy girl,"he said as he pulled back your hair from your face.A smirked plastered on his face.

You felt your heart beating rapidly at the situation.At the whole event,you questioned your feelings for him. Did you maybe like him? No maybe he just grew onto you.

'But what is this weird feeling that you experienced?'