Part 13

Part 13

Maurice

"Fuck right there daddy"

Chanel moaned while I thrusted in and out of her. It was midnight and also May nineteenth, my birthday. I left Nari's after she fell asleep and snuck in here.

"Don't stop Mo"

Chanel panted as I smacked her ass breathing loudly. I know what I was doing was wrong but since it was getting closer to the last few months of Nari's pregnancy she wasn't as intimate and I have needs. 

"I'm bout to nut"

I groaned pounding harder and faster into Chanel. I stroked two more times before pulling out and busting in the condom. Laying down next to Chanel she cuddled next to me. 

"Happy Birthday"

She traced the tattoos on my chest. It was soothing making me close my eyes. She continued to do this until stopping. I felt the bed shift and eyes on me. I opened one eye seeing her staring down at me with a pouty face. 

"Mo why can't we be together. Obviously you have needs and that bitch and doing nothing. I do everything for you. Give you sex and head whenever, feed you, go on runs with you."

She went on and on causing a low groan to escape my lips. Sitting up I pulled my boxers up fully and stood up. Going to retrieve my clothes I looked at her. 

"First you gone stop calling her a bitch. And I told you why I'd never be with you. I wouldn't be fucking you if you wasn't threatening me."

I pulled my basketball shorts on and slid my feet into my slides. I didn't care for whatever was fixing to come out her mouth so I made my way out the window to my car. Hopping in I checked my phone to see three missed calls from Nari. Calling her back I pulled off from Chanels house. 

"Mo"

Nari sniffled as soon as she answered. 

"What's wrong Nar?"

She sniffled some more making me feel bad. I shouldn't of left her for some quick pussy. 

"I'm scared. I don't think I'll be a good mom. What if the baby hates me"

I sighed, she's been real emotional lately and I felt for her. I knew as well as everyone else that she was going to be a great mom.

"Baby don't think like that okay. You want me to come over?"

She sniffled some more before answering me.

"No I'll be okay, I'ma just go back to bed. Goodnight and Happy Birthday"

I smiled before thanking her and hanging up. 

~

"Happy Birthday baby"

Nari came up behind me wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my cheek.