Part 10

Part 10

Nari

3 Months Later

"Happy Birthday Nar"

My mom smiled as I walked out my bedroom. Today was Valentines Day and also my fifteenth birthday. I was four months now and starting to show a little. Not much has changed, I was home schooled now so I could graduate early. Mo had three months of school left and also three months until he turned eighteen. After his birthday we agreed to get an apartment and move in together.

"Thanks Mommy"

I smiled going to the kitchen. I was always hungry, so most of my time was spent here either cooking or eating. Opening the fridge I gasped. A bouquet of Madonna Lily flowers sat on the top shelf with a pink envelope in front. Smiling wide I grabbed the envelope and flowers and sat them down on the counter. Slowly opening the envelope I smiled at the beautiful card.

To my beautiful daughter on her birthday. I love you more than life itself, if I had nothing in the world I'd be just fine because I have you. I have watched you blossom into such a beautiful woman and soon to be mother. I love you and have a wonderful fifteenth birthday.

Wiping my tears I pulled the hundred dollar bill and hundred dollar gift card to babies r us out. Walking behind my mom I hugged her tight while crying on her back. My mom was truly my rock, especially thorough out my pregnancy. Her own family wasn't talking to her because of me but she stuck through my side.

"I love you. Thank you"

"I love you more baby"

Letting her go she looked down at me smiling while wiping my tears.

"I have to go to work now, but daddy will be here to get you soon. And don't forget we're all going to dinner tonight so pack some clothes over there for that"

I nodded as she kissed the top of my head and grabbed her purse. Blowing me a quick kiss she walked out the door.

Going back to the kitchen I noticed waffles and strawberries sitting on the counter. Waffles were my absolute favorite so I was thankful my mom made me some. I made me a small glass of vanilla almond milk and grabbed the plate sitting at the small table. As I started eating I checked my phone.

Kenya 👯‍♀️: Happy Mfn Birthday Little Sis 💕 I love you and will see you after school.

Darius 👨‍👧‍👦: Happy Cday yung.

Trey 👨‍👧‍👦: Happy Birthday baby girl, love ya.

Maurice 💕🤰🏽: Happy Birthday mamas. Love you until the wheels fall off 🤞🏽

Smiling and replying to all my text I quickly finished my food. Placing the dish in the sink I walked to my bathroom so I could get ready for the day. I quickly brushed my teeth then stripped so I could shower. I placed my shower cap on my head since I just got it done yesterday and didn't want to mess it up.

~

"Happy Birthday baby"

My dad bear hugged me as soon as I opened the door to the apartment. Smiling up at him he kissed my head handing me a bunch of bags.

"Open them up. I gotta go to the bathroom"

I nodded going to sit on the couch. I grabbed the first bag which was a red and white glitter bag. Inside was a bunch of cute clothes I know his new girlfriend, Diamond, picked out. The next bag was a black and grey bag, inside was the new Jordan 4 cements. I smiled wide, I wanted these sooo bad. There were more bags which contained clothes and shoes. I was down to the final two bags. I decided on the bigger one first, I smiled wide as a tear escaped my eye. My dad had framed and blown up my most recent ultrasound picture, engraved at the bottom was Baby James. That's what we called the baby since we didn't know the gender yet, I was having a gender reveal next month and then we'd pick out a name.

"Good you ain't open that one yet. You like your other gifts though?"

I nodded smiling wide and getting up to hug him.

"Thank you daddy"

He smiled nodding while sitting on the couch next to me. Pointing to the last gift that was in a small bag he looked at me.

"Open that"

Listening to him I slowly pulled the tissue paper out and looked at the small box inside. Lifting the top I gasped. An Audi key sat in the box. I looked up at my cheesing dad and jumped on him.

"You got me a car?"

He nodded laughing.

"Yeah you and my grand baby can't be depending on rides. We gone have to teach you how to drive first though"

I kissed all over his face while tears poured from eyes.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you"

@TheRealMo Happy Birthday to me Queen

@TheRealMo Happy Birthday to me Queen. Words can't explain how much you mean to me. I love you till the wheels fall off mama