Part 8

Part 8

Maurice 

"Mo hurry yo ass up"

My pops yelled from downstairs. 

I was sitting on my phone trying to call Nari. I needed to talk to her. 

"I'm coming"

I hollered back while wiping my face down. I knew what I did was wrong. But I was in shock. I couldn't believe she was pregnant. And to top it off, once I left there I went to Chanels. 

I needed to escape and I knew being with her would help for the time being so I slept with her. 

"Now Maurice!"

I groaned getting up from my bed.I ran down the stairs mugging my pops. 

"Hurry now boy, you know how Slim is with time"

I nodded, Nari's dad hated waiting, I guess that's where she got it from. They both always had to be on time or they was gone get in a mood.

~

"Whats goin on Slim"

My dad dapped Nari's dad up before I quickly did.

Immediately we were greeted by a bunch of their family we knew. 

I spotted Nari talking to her cousin, Zariah. She looked up at me then went right back to her conversation. She had every right to be mad at me, but it still ain't feel right.

"Yo Mo, let's talk" 

Darius looked me up and down while walking to the back, me following him. 

"Wha-"

He cut me off mugging me hard. 

"You got my baby sister pregnant. Then left? The hell man"

I sighed looking down, I knew she would tell one of her brothers I was hoping Trey first. He's more reasonable while Darius was a hot head. He ain't play about Nari at all. When we first started fucking with each other he ain't talk to me for two weeks. 

"I was in shock. She's fourteen I'm seventeen that shit don't look good"

"I told you not to fuck with her to begin with. Now look, she's pregnant. She's fucking fourteen, she's a baby. You know what her mom's gone say? What my pops gone do?"

I sighed. He's right, Slim is gone kill us. Shit my pops gone kill me, he told me as well not to fuck with her. 

"Y'all need to talk. Figure out what y'all gone do, and fast" 

He looked me up and down while mugging me. 

"Dumb Asses man. You're my brother and you got my baby sister pregnant"

"You got Nari pregnant?"

I turned around looking at Trey and Kenya. His light skin face was red and he dropped Kenya's hand. 

"Man"

I groaned looking in the other direction. 

"What the fuck. How the hell you know D?"

Trey was pissed, I would too so I couldn't even be mad. 

"Nar told me yesterday, It was none of my business to tell you"

Darius shrugged sizing me up and down before walking away. 

~

"Nari, we gotta talk"

I interrupted Nari, Zariah, and Kenya's conversation. 

Kenya mugged me while Nari just looked at me blankly. 

"I'm good. Walk away that's what you good at"

She rolled her eyes going back to her conversation. I groaned getting agitated with her. 

"Now, I ain't finna tell you again"

I started walking to the back door. I heard her tiny footsteps behind me. Quickly opening the side door I let her out first before walking out and closing it behind me.

"Look Nar, I'm sorry. I know I should't have walked out when you told me that but I was scared. I love you and I love our baby. Please just talk to a nigga"

I grabbed her hands looking her in the eye. 

"You l-love me?"

She stuttered her eyes becoming glossy. 

"Yeah, can't no one compare to you"

She smiled hugging and kissing me tightly. 

"How are we gone tell our people?"

@naribee Z is for sure my favorite cousin 💕