Part 32

32
Maurice

"So you just got a fucking attitude Nar really?"
I looked her up and down while moving to the side to let her in the house. Rolling her eyes, she kept her arms crossed while mugging me.

"I'm just here for my child Maurice"

"What you want me to do Nar, get a dna test? We both know what the results are going to say"
Sighing she shook her head while her face softened.

"But we don't. Yeah she may look like you, but we won't know for sure until you get the test. What happens if 10 years from now her mom shows up and tells you she's not really yours after you just built this bond with her? You'll be crushed. I'm looking out for you."

Looking at her I nodded. She was completely right. I would be pissed if that were the case. But also I have no way of getting in contact with her mother if she's not mine, so where do I go from there?

"Jordyns sleep. And so is the baby. If you want you can wait for her to wake up. She had a pretty long day"

Nodding her head she looked from my face down to her phone. She typed away for a minute before looking back at me.

"I'll be back. I got some business to take care of."

Before I could ask what business she was out the door.

Walking to the couch I started thinking. Nari was right, i needed to know for sure if Raylee was mine, I don't want to build a bond with her then have to give her back. Hell I don't want Jo to either. That'll crush her for sure.

Pulling out my phone I texted Nari asking her to make an appointment for the test. The sooner the better to be honest.

Short but more to come very soon!