Scene 21 - Collecting

The readings still point to danger! The bleeping is getting louder.

Armageddon:

Very soon now! Very soon!

BANG! KABOOM! Some other tanks begin exploding wildly, as the gas increases to spread in higher concentration faster!

Lady Penelope:

Can these walls protect us Crichton?

Agent Crichton:

Well if not then we would have already choked.

Scott:

Lady Penelope, stand back! We're coming through now! Ready Virgil?

Virgil:

F.A.B Scott. Standing by!

Down one of the massively thick and long corridors, the Mole begins tunnelling up, breaking up the floor and grinding down. KABANG! BOOM! The complex begins writhing in flames and smoke and gas. BANG! POW! KABOOM!

Armageddon:

The complex will blow up and take us all with it!

The controls are frying, now smoking with black flames! Then the poisonous gas seeps in! Scott and Virgil rush in!

Virgil:

QUICKLY! THIS WAY!

Lady Penelope:

Scott, the gas is...

Scott:

No time to explain Penelope, get aboard the Mole this place is already choking and is about to blow!

They quickly dash back. The room now an infernal volcano, exploding controls and the toxic gas seeping in. BANG! KABOOM! WHOOSH!

Scott:

Take her down Gordon!

Gordon:

F.A.B!

He takes the Mole back down quickly.

Scott:

Alan, we're coming back up!

Alan:

Ok Scott! Hurry!

The Mole hurries down, reversing through the tunnels as fast as possible, spinning it's top backwards. The complex is about to explode! The systems are blowing! Fire is burning through the buildings. The toxic gas choking and spreading like a plague. Everything is about to go! BANG! BANG! KABOOM! KABOOM! POW! KABANG! KABANG! POW! BANG! BANG! BANG! KABBOOOMMMM!! Total obliteration! The burning smoke rising into the sky, exploding the gas with it. The gas had all been detonated.

Well done Scott. Scott? Scott?