Scene 5 - To St. Alban's Head

The mansion again, FAB 1 gently sets off down the track, heading down for St. Alban's Head at 6AM in the morning, where the sky is barely lit still. Grover joins Lady Penelope in the back.

Agent Grover:

Five hours until the appointment. And do we know what to expect Lady Penelope?

Lady Penelope:

Not really. We need to alert the police though about the gentlemen of this organization, and Jeff.

Agent Grover:

International Rescue surely don't need to be involved in this matter, do they?

Lady Penelope:

Not if there is a matter of life and death involved.

Agent Grover:

But it is Lady Penelope.

Lady Penelope:

That's why they're relying on us.

She opens the radio behind Parker's seat.

Lady Penelope to International Rescue.

Jeff:

Go ahead Penny.

Lady Penelope:

Jeff, the arrangement for the supplies with be at St. Alban's Head along the coast of Dorset. And will take place in five hours' time.

Jeff:

F.A.B. Penny. Just give us a call if you need any assistance.

Agent Grover:

Jeff, would I be right in thinking it would be around midnight on Tracy Island?

Jeff:

Yeah. Well, I haven't really had much time to sleep because I've been kind of worrying about this assignment.

Lady Penelope:

You can rely on us Jeff. Good night.

Jeff:

Goodnight Penny, Mr. Grover.

The radio ceases transmission.

Agent Grover:

What has the old devil got to worry about?

Lady Penelope:

Maybe its about your agent, Crichton.

Agent Grover:

Yes well, we don't hear from him for months, he sends a massive report of information, we try to contact him, and nobody is picking him up.

Lady Penelope:

You mean someone may have blown his cover.

Agent Grover:

Maybe. And for all we know he could be in grave danger.

Back on Tracy Island, Jeff sits at his desk in his pyjamas almost falling asleep with Kyrano enters unexpectedly.

Kyrano:

Mr. Tracy?

Jeff:

Oh hello Kyrano. What are you doing up this late?

Kyrano:

I was checking to make sure you were well, Mr. Tracy. Something the matter for you?

Jeff:

Well, in a way Kyrano yeah. I guess I can't sleep about this assignment with Lady Penelope. She and her agents have been on this one for months.

Kyrano:

Please Mr. Tracy, there is nothing to fear about Lady Penelope. She is perfectly capable of managing herself. Especially when she has Parker by her side.

Jeff:

Err... yes Kyrano.

Kyrano:

Why don't you grab some rest Mr. Tracy. After all, it could still be hours yet when Lady Penelope next reports in.

Jeff:

Yeah, I think I'll do that. Good night Kyrano.

Kyrano:

Good night, Mr. Tracy.