Scene 23 - Tea at Lady Penelope's

Lady Penelope Creighton Mansion, Thunderbirds 1 and 2 parked at the front. Scott, Virgil, Alan and Gordon sat on the sofas drinking tea with biscuits. Lady Penelope herself in her comfortable chair, pouring from the teapot into her cup. They laugh together. Then Parker enters politely.

Lady Penelope:

Well, all's well that ends well.

Gordon:

Yeah, Alan thought that we really were goners!

Alan:

Knock it off Gordon!

Scott:

At least it's another assignment completed for you Lady Penelope.

Lady Penelope:

Yes Scott. The Armageddon has now been put away for life for good. And I imagine his other contacts are sure to fear that the police may also be onto them.

Parker:

Would that involve us by any chance then, m'lady?

Lady Penelope:

Quite Parker. Quite.

Virgil:

And if they had released that gas across the world then millions would have been wiped out.

Lady Penelope:

Indeed Virgil. Indeed.

Gordon:

I must have been asleep when you told the others, what exactly did he want?

Lady Penelope:

The Armageddon is a businessman, Gordon. He wanted to make the world his own, his little way. A poor wealthy man who only thinks the world revolves around him.

Alan:

And if he was to get out?

Lady Penelope:

Then we shall be ready for him, won't we Parker?

Parker:

Yes m'lady. It depends on the few tricks 'e will try to break out with.

Scott's watch begins bleeping.

Scott:

Excuse me, International Rescue?

Jeff:

Scott, I hate to break this, but your tea will have to wait. You're all needed on another rescue.

Scott:

F.A.B dad! Boys, Lady Penelope, that was dad!

Gordon:

Another mission?

Virgil:

Well what are we waiting for?

They rise up.

Lady Penelope:

Bring the Rolls out Parker!

Parker:

Yes m'lady!

Scott:

This looks like a job for International Rescue! Thunderbirds Are Go!

KABOOM! Thunderbird 1 blasts off from the house and races around, the engine firing at the back of the craft as Scott flies off. Thunderbird 2 then powerfully blasts its engines off and flies off to catch up with Thunderbird 1. The two fly in formation in the sky, then zooming out of range as International Rescue blast off for another rescue to save more lives...

End.

(End credits)