Scene 6 - The Transaction

It is 9AM in England. FAB 1 pulls up at St. Alban's Head after a long three hour trip down the British motorways. The sea gently swaying along, and the grass swaying with a gust of wind as the sun rises over. A massive grass stretch above dangerous cliffs and a beach down below with a river stream heading below, more than thick enough for a small submarine to fit down anyway. And FAB 1 drives up around near the top before Parker stops the engines.

Lady Penelope:

Well here we are at last.

Agent Grover:

Yes. That fresh and beautiful sea air. Most refreshing.

Parker:

Beg your pardon m'lady, but where exactly are we expec'h'ing our guests to arrive?

Lady Penelope:

I would assume up here. The beach down there looks far too small to hand over tanks of poisonous gases. Then we need to lay our trap.

Parker:

Well m'lady, judging by the landscape and things, I think I may have an idea.

Lady Penelope:

And that is Parker?

Parker:

Well, it's like this...

The time has finally reached 11AM. And down on the beach, three children happily playing down there together, wandering across the beaches excitedly.

Shane:

Hey, how about a swim in the pool?

Christine:

You can't swim in there, you're not allowed at this time of year.

Jeremy:

Ah, who cares? There's nobody else around to check on us.

Shane:

Then how about in this stream up here.

Christine:

Shane, you can't go up there!

Shane:

Ah, sure I can. I know how to swim.

Christine:

But the rocks! If they fall they'll crush you!

Jeremy:

Just leave him Christine, he's fine. Shane probably just wants to see where it leads to.

Christine:

But it's a stream. A river. Probably an underground river.

Jeremy:

Oh, you're just like a mother, always so protective and boring! Boring!

Up above the cliffs, Lady Penelope, Parker and Agent Grover have carefully hidden some distance away with the car well covered too. They are quite far away, but in range, so they can see the action.

Agent Grover:

Are they ready?

Lady Penelope:

Standing by! When Officer Baker gives the signal.

Parker:

Its eleven, m'lady.

Agent Grover:

Those two men!

Two bouncer like men approach sunglasses, black suits, menacingly intimidating, stand ready in the open, like they are waiting with their arms behind their backs.

Parker:

Look m'lady!

A massive helicopter is approaching from the direction of the west, right from where they face. The propellers beginning to wind down as it touches its legs down directly in the centre, carrying some massive barrel with it, dropping that down with it before it sets back off into the sky to orbit some several miles whilst the transaction takes place. The Armageddon, with a backpack for some reason, and Mr. Avangard have stepped out. They are left with the two gentlemen and the situated white barrel with the death symbol on it.

Mr. Avangard:

My friends? You have the money?

Bouncer 1:

We do Mr. Avangard.

Bouncer 2:

And how are we going to transport the cargo back to base?

Armageddon:

That will be your concern, as it is now yours.

Mr. Avangard:

My friend, what can I say?

Armageddon:

You can say thanks and hand over the cheque.

Mr. Avangard:

Armageddon, I can happily promise you that our partnership will last for many generations still to come. The cheque please.

One of the bouncers hands it over to Avangard, and is about to hand over the £750 billion, until...

Officer Baker:

GET DOWN! GET DOWN! GET DOWN!

Policemen dive out from their hiding spots, scattered within hundreds of metres from them.

Armageddon:

You've tricked me!

He blows open the bag to reveal and is blown away off the cliff.

Officer Baker:

STOP HIM!

Penelope and the others rise. The Armageddon floats downwards as the police rush down after him.

Jeremy:

Cool a parachute.

Christine:

That the police after him?

Shane digs through the rocks and swims through the small underground stream. The police have rushed down, and the Armageddon grabs Christine as she screams.

Armageddon:

Nobody move!

Officer Baker:

Let her go! I said let her go!

Armageddon:

I think not!

He throws some kind of bomb! KABOOM! The cliff begins to collapse on them! He pulls her back from the crushing rocks as she screams. The others throw themselves back from the tumbling and crashing rocks. KABOOM! KABOOM! Shane is thrown around in the water as tumbling rocks smash into the water, splashing everywhere around him. BANG! BOOM!

Officer Baker:

My god! They're still alive in there?

Jeremy:

Shane! Christine!

Agent Grover:

Dear, dear! That man! And those poor children!

Officer Baker:

Get that big barrel out of here before that thing explodes and kills us all! Now, get some diggers out here!

Penelope's mirror is detecting life signs as little red dots appear on her monitor.

Lady Penelope:

They're still alive. And we need to get them out!

Agent Grover:

You mean...

Lady Penelope:

Yes Mr. Grover, International Rescue.