"I'll make one."

"That would take years."

"Then you guys won't leave my eyes sight until the mission is complete."

"Speaking of missions... Have we heard anything from Uncle Jase? I'm getting bored." Allaric stated.

"Then drink, party, hang out with girls." Adrian shrugged grabbing a piece of bacon. He winced after Dawn slapped his hands and grabbed the bacon stuffing it in her own mouth. Ace shook his head in amusement.

The boys and Dawn sat down at the table and started eating, talking about the Gang. Dawn grew tired of the topic and pushed for something else to chat about.

"How about we hang  out today? Mother father son time yeah?"

Everyone looked at Dawn strangely and Adrian literally checked to see if she was feeling funny.

"You must really miss Alva."

Dawn stuffed her mouth with a pancake, trying not to show how that sentence affect her

"Why do you say that?"

Allaric gave her "Are-You-Kidding-Me" Look.

"Mom you pester over Alva so much, I almost feel bad for her. Your whole life depends on her."

She frowned. "Is it such a crime to care for my daughter?"

Allaric eyes softened. "No mom I didn-"

"Am I such a horrible person for putting my full attention on your dying sister? Wouldn't you want the attention too?? Do you know how many times she missed out on you 4 birthdays and father's days and mother days just because of that damn sickness. To watch you guys come to the hospital with your school clothes on and excited ready to talk about your day?"

Her eyes threatened to let a tear escape. "Of course i'll put my attention on the youngest of my kids if she was sick."

The room fell of awkward silence. "I don't have favorites nor do I love any of you more than the other. You guys are what I live for."

She flinched at the word 'Live'. "I love you all 5 so much. It's a blessing for you guys to be in my life. No matter the struggles I've been through because of it."

Dawn reached across the room and squeezed Allarics hands. "So today we are going to wear matching outfits and go out. We are going to have fun and nothing will stop us. I want today to be about family."

She stood up and looked at her boys. "Now,-" She turned to Ace. "You my dear love will be passing me that phone of yours. No work shit today."

Ace face dropped. "Now?"

Dawn nodded. "Now."

Ace frowned but passed the phone, Dawn Pocketed it and turned to the twins and her oldest. "You guys phones as well."

"MOM!" The whined.

"Mom." She mimicked.

~

Jason couldn't think straight with the fresh information he has. 

Should he tell or should he not?

He kept tugging at his hair only to find he doesn't have anything to tug on so he lights a cig and smoke his lungs away.

He stood outside, letting the scent of cigarettes fill his nostril and contaminate the air he is breathing.

"He's alive." He murmured. "He is alive..."

Jason shook his head and groaned, not knowing what to do. He was on a verge of pulling out his phone and spilling everything right then and there.

But he couldn't. It wouldn't be fair.

Soon his phone rang and he pulled it out and looked at the Caller ID.

"Hey baby girl. What's up?"

He heard honking in the background and shook his head. Always somewhere.

"Hey Dad. Just calling to check up on you and mom. How's everything?" Yautia-Aura asked.

"Nothing much, the usual. Drugs, Guns... Sex."

He could imagine the disgust written on her face. "I don't need to know the last part. At All."

She dragged  the 'All'

"How else are you suppose to know how we made you. Babies do come from m-"

"Speaking of babies" Jason laughed. "When is the new one due? Any ideas on the gender?"

Jason sighed. Now wasn't a time for babies. It's a if every condom he uses has a hole in it and Zara is just too stubborn to take the pill. He requested other stuff like freezing her eggs, but that led to a Almost Divorce and no sex for a year. You can guess which one he took.

It wasn't that he didn't want more kids, hell he would have sex with Zara all the damn time if it made her happy, and kids were just a bonus but with the new information he just had, he doesn't think he would be calm knowing a new life is on its way.

"Dad?"

"Yea. Um, I want a boy-"

"Rude."

"Oh shut it. I don't want my baby girl to have to go through all those boys. I don't need to add another body to the list."

"I still can't believe you and Sincere shot Samuel."

"You were 14. What the hell you think I would do? Let him take you away?"

"You scared him for life."

"He lucky he even has a life. I still don't understand why the hell you married the sucker anyway."

"Well luckily I did. Now you have a son in law."

"I am fine with Sincere."

"So if I want to date I can't but if Sincere wants to date he can? That's sexist. I just don't get it."

"Yautia Aura. You know the world out there." Jason took one last drag from his Cig before throwing it on the ground and stepping on it. "Girls out there are targeted easily. Your looked down upon because of the race you are. Let's not forget the skin color you are. You being not only a girl but a Black girl, you need to work twice as hard to make your way up to the top. Sincere too. Your old enough to date but you have a whole life ahead of you. Don't rush it."

"I'm still marrying Samuel." 

Jason sighed. "Of course you are."

She laughed. "I love you daddy."

"I love you too princess. Say hi to the Spawn devil for me yeah?"

"Oh shut up."

Jason laughed and hung up heading inside.

before he could search for his beloved wife, Trance stepped in front of him, His face full of panic.

"We have a problem."

*-*Trouble doesn't go away as easy. It's like a tail. Follows you everywhere you go.*-*

In love with the Enemy.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें