Laugh more!♡(HorrorXLust)

Lust was lying down on his purple couch in the living room, as he twists the fur on his jacket, lying down stone faced as he looks up at the ceiling, bored out of his own skull.He sighs as he closes his eyes.What can a Sans do better than sleeping.The answer was nothing.Absolutely nothing.Soon, sadly Lust fell asleep.His breaths were slow quiet and peaceful as he softly dreams away.

Horrors POV

There was nothing to do.I couldnt kill anyone because my weapons were too bloody to carry aroynd on my back, and my tongue was getting sore from licking up blood, the iron in the blood makes your tongue go too rough and I don't want that especially for my Lust~.Speaking of where is that cute little fella.I have been dating him for a year now and he has come over every two days...i am beginning to worry.Usually we always do something sexual and hes always here at 8 am in the morning, he cant resist me.Little cutie.......but he has been gone for some time now.I slowly get up and yawn, scratching the cracks allinging the chunk missing in my skull as I zip up my hoodie, doing an arm stretch and I yawned loudly again.How much sleep did I get last night?I cant focus...my attention is on my boyfriend.Lusty.I quickly and slowly cracked my knuckles, and right before mw, a large blue portal opened up.I looked through it, and it leaded into Lusts kitchen.And who is that i see lying cutely asleep on the couch?Lusty...Perfect♡

I slowly stepped through the portal and grinned softly, seeing my sweet sugarskull acually getting some sleep for once.Its calming to watch, since he usually cant sleep without me next to him.The Nightmares really chew at the wire of our wellbeing, but when we are with eachither, we are like a large shield, blocking off the bad demon dreams for laying a thought on us.But as much as I keep him safe, he hasnt laughed at all recently.AT.ALL.He smiles but i know through that sweet affectionate snile, that its fake, and there is something my adorable lover is hiding from me....But how do i wake him up?He dosent like being woken up, but i think he will be happy enough to see me!Right?I see Lust shift in his sleeo, his shirt pulling up slightly, showing a purple stomach summoned from the calm sans...BINGO.This will be fun.And adorable~♡

Narators POV

Horror chuckles as he slowly takes off his own jacket, lying it across the wet counter of lusts purple and black kitchen, as he slowly tiptoe my way over to the sleeping beauty.Horror smirk evilly as he finally reached his beloved destination, covering Lust in Horrors shadow as he suddenly pounced onto lusts hips.Horror quickly grabbed lusts wrists as he pinned them above his head using magic.Lusts big purple eyes suddenyl shot open as he gasped loudly, as he gently thrashed, opening and closing his eyes fastly , repeatedly.Slowly , lusts vision seemed to be coming into focus, as he made out a smirking horrors face.Lust blushed gently at the position they were in as he smiled nervously."E-e-Oh!My little Horror~I havent seen you in such a long time sweetheart!w,why are you e-eh ontop of me?".Lust tried shifting but he failed.He was stuck.Whatever Horror did to him, he had to embrace it.Horror smirked widwly and settled himself on lusts hips as he chuckled deeply, cracking his knuclles again , intimidatingly."Well well well if it isnt my blushing beauty Lust~".Lusts cheeks slowly blushed with a tint of purple as he smiled widely.Horror leaned in close to Lusts face as his breath was warm."I have heard you havent been laughing lately!And that is NOT acceptable!I love your laughter!Dont you want me to be happy?~" horror slurred as he slowky pinched lusts cheek gently.Lust only blushed harder as his eyes completely widened, hearing what horror said.Lust bit his lip and shivered as he saw horror pulling up his shirt, revealing his smooth delicate purple ecto-belly.A million nervous waves were surfing through Lusts mind, but he got inturupted byHorror poking Lusts sides gently, as a small squeak was given in response.Horror only smirked wider as he continued his poking."Awww Lusty~That was a very cute squeak, but not what im looking fooooorrr~" horror let out a deep chuckle as lust shut his eyes tightly and bit his lip."H-horror n-nuhuh!~ Lust started giggling as horror began gently spidering his sides, and Horror having sharp nail like fingers didnt help at all.Well, it did for horror.

       Lusts breathing sped up as he began giggling loudly as horror started spidering around his belly.Lusts blush went through the roof, his skull now bleached in purple from horrors fingers and teasing."Ehhehe~Coochie coochie coo lusty~Are you really this sensitive?~" Horrors teasing only made Lusts giggle raise up octaves, them now being squeaky cute giggles.Horrors eye slowly turned to a large blood red heart as he stared down at the giggling skeletons face.Horrors fingers slowly pushed up lusts shirt more.Horror sighed and quickly snapped his fingers, as Lusts jacket and t-shirt were now on the ground.Lusts eyes widened in nervousness as he knew what was coming.Horror moved his hamds slowly up past Lusts ribs, going up to Lusts underarms.Horror stared into the giggling Lusts eyes and began poking at his underarms."H-hahaharahr nuhuhuuhu!s-stahhap ihihit!~".Horror knew imediatley he found a sweet spot.Horror began gently spiderong at Lusts underarms.Lust imediatley let out loud squeals and bucked up his hips and wiggled his toes through his socks as he threw his head back."G-gahahahahd h-horrrohohor!Im l-lahahahughing!!im lahahahaughing!!st-sahahahap!!~♡"lusts laughter rose an octave as horror started spidering faster and lusts eyes turned to hearts when he opened them.Lust bit down on his lip but could not ignore the loud laughter."N-NAHAHAA!!!H-HAHAHAHRAH!I-IM TOO TIHIHIHICKLISH!!BAHAHAHBY STAHAHAP IHIHT!~~♡"Lust arched his back up and horror started giggling along with his lover undermeath him.Horror then continued spidering as he bent his head down to Lusts belly.Lusts eyes tried widening in shock and tried to buck Horror away.But he failed miserablye.Horror started tickling under Lust underarms at an inhuman speed and faster, as he blew a big raspberry on Lusts belly."N-NAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAH!!!!!!HAHAHAAHAARAAHAHHAHAHAAHAR!!!TOHOHAHAHAAHAHHA M-MUHUHUHAHAHHACH!!S-SUAHAHAHHAAHASHGAHAHAHAHH!!!~♡"lust was thrashing his head from left to right as he started snorting and his eyes started tearing up thick but happy purple tears of enjoyment.Horrors head went up to lusts ribs as he smirked up at his famished lover and blew a large rasberry on his ribs, as he digged into Lusts underarms."tickle tickle tickle my sweet pea~Will you be happy from now on?~~" horror laughed and did it again, lusts high pitched laughter almost deafining."Y-YAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAAHAHAAS*snort*-IHIHIHIHI WIHIIHIIHIHL J-*snort*STAHAHAHHAHHAHAP THIHIHIHHIIHS TORTUREHEHEEHHEHHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH!!!!!~♡"

Horror chuckled and slowly stopped tickling his lover.Lust started panting heavily as he started gasping for air.Once he finally caught his breath he said."i-..i hate you , you sexy bastard~♤".Horror chuckled and bent down, joining thrir lips together, as Horror let go of his magic.Lust wrapped his arms around Horrors neck and kissed him deeply back, as horror whispered smiling into the kiss, "I love you too , My Lusty~♡"

(oh my god!!i am so sorry that tgis book was left to rot!I am never done this book.I left you on a delay for around 2 months.Im back again so dont worry.Vote on what i should to next

.Nightmare X Cross

.Dust x Blue

.Geno x Reaper

Or

.Nightmare x Error

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO Firefly2830 for being an amazing roleplayer, book writer and just an amazing kind person!Follow her and vote for her stories!Thanks for supporting my stories and i will see you all in a other story.See you for now!~♡)