Painting Punishment pt 2 (Ghost + Ink + Gamer)

(B.t.W thanks @lovey_korona for suggesting this ending! ;)

Ghost was wondering why Ink didn't find him yet..."what's that?" ghost whispers.Ghost hears his brother...Laughing?
This is strange.Ghost decides to chance it and slips out from under the couch.He tip toes upstairs.The laughing becomes louder.It is coming from Inks room.He slowly opens the door and looks inside unnoticed."Hahahahaha I -ink imhahahahah s-sorry hahahahaha!!"laughed Gamer thrashing around the place."nope haha!"says Ink smiling.Gamer noticed Ghost but Ink didn't.Gamer gave him the |HELP|stare.Ghost has a brain wave.Ghost walks over and starts to tickle inks sides he immediately drops to the floor."Hahahahahhh g-Ghost cut it out !laughed Ink."NEVER!"teased Ghost tickling harder.Ink let go of Gamer.Gamer started tickling ink too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH guys stop hahahaa I hahah!"Ink was going crazy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH guys stop hahahaa I hahah!"Ink was going crazy."Tickle tickle!"Said Ghost."This is Revenge!"said Gamer."HAHAHAHAHAH cut it ouhahahaat hahahaa!"Ink was laughing his head of,but somehow enjoying it.>///0///<.This continued for 5 minutes."Hey ghost give him a break for a second"said Gamer.*pant* *pant*
Hey I'm not a tickle toy!"said Ink.Ghost crawled over to Inks Feet."Nuh ah not happening Ghost!"Said Ink pulling his feet away."Awww please inky?said Ghost with puppy dog eyes."Ehh"said Ink."PLEEEAASSSE!"said Gamer and Ghost together."well you SE-Ink got distracted when Gamer took a feather out of his pocket."Nope!!"said Ink.He got up and attempted to run.Ghost and Gamer both jump on his legs.{BANG}Ink fell to the floor.Belly facing the floor.Gamer saw some strings error had left and tied up Inks hands behind him.They both sat on 1 leg each.They took of Inks shoes and socks."W-wait don't think about it guys.!"said Ink.Gamer gave Ghost the feather and Gamer grabbed Inks Paintbrush.
They started to slowly tickle Inks feet with them."HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH"!Ink was banging the floor and crying at this point."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAH!!!!"Screamed Ink."Wow calm down Ink it's just a little tickle!"teased Ghost."Yeah Inky winky!"teased Gamer.This continued for 5 minutes.Gamer untied Ink.They let Ink breathe."I need to try one more thing!"thought Gamer.Gamer pulled up Inks shirt to reveal his belly."Hey Ink?"Said Gamer."W-what gamer?"ink replied."What's a tickle monsters favorite fruit.....Raspberries!!!"Just then Gamer blew a raspberry on Inks belly."HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!"laughed Ink blushing.Gamer stopped."All done we won't tickle you anymore Ink."said Gamer.Ink was fast asleep on the ground.Ghost and gamer went under one of Inks arms and fell asleep.

(THE END:IF YOU HAVE ANY STORY SUGGESTIONS LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS BOI)