You taught him that?! (Sans + Gaster + Papyrus)

(THIS TAKE PLACE WHEN SANS AND PAPYRUS ARE YOU AND GASTER IS A NICE DAD IN THE UNDERTALE UNIVERSE)

It was any old day in Snowdin town.Sans and Gaster were CHILLING *BAH DUM CHSH XD*in thehouse.Gaster sent Papyrus down to the shop to pick up some ingredients, for San'ses Birthday!"Sans!I know you are exited but stop jumping on the table!"Screamed Gaster, cleaning the dirty dishes while sans annoyingly was jumping."Sorry Dad..I just love cake!thats all!"said Sans as he jumped of the table."Its fine son.I know it is exciting but you HAVE to control yourself...blah blah blah "faster went on ,but Sans wasn't listening.All Sans was thinking about was the nice fresh smelling cake sent in the air.He could imagine the reaky taste of delightful soft chocolate cake melting in his mouth.|:{If you got hungry reading this, comment what food you want right now}:|

Papyrus was at the front door. Gaster saw him through the window with three heavy bags.He took of his rubber washing gloves and rushed to the front door.He opened the door.There Papyrus was almost falling over with the weight of the heavy bags."Good boy Papyrus!Let me help you with those bags."Said Gaster as he took the bags from Papyrus."Its so F****ng cold out there Sans.Oh what dose a sh*t mean?Ya know the one that you said to me yesterday?"Said Papyrus as he innocently hung his coat up.Sans and Gaster froze with a shocking look on there faces.Gasters face turned to sans Suspiciously."SANS!did you teach Papyrus that?!"said Gaster looking Sans straight in the eye."I...I...em..."sans didn't know what to say."Sans why!!??"Gaster was annoyed but didn't do anything.

Gaster knew what to do."Its okay Sans"said Gaster emptying the Ingredients from the bags."Wha!???"said Sans."Follow me sans.Papyrus do you know how to cook a cake?"Said Gaster."Nyeh Nyeh NYeh!The great Papyrus can achieve anything!"Said Papyrus getting everything ready.

Sans followed Gaster up the stairs."D-Dad am i in t-trouble?"said sans>"Yes..."Said Gaster not looking back at Sans.They went up to Sans'es room.Gaster picked up sans and put him on his bed."Do you know what bed boys get?"Said Gaster staring into Sans'es soul."W-what?"said sans nervously"They get PUNISHED!"Some hands summoned by Gasters magic appeared.They grabbed Sans'es ankles and raised them up to gaster."W-wait dad d-dont i c-can explain!"Said sans stuttering."No"said Gaster.He began to slowly wiggle his Fingers on 1 of his feet.Sans was bitting his lip to hold back the laughter."Come on sans i know you ARE ticklish.Coochie coochie coo!"Said Gaster teasingly as he tickled faster.Gaster added in the other hand.Sans tried but he is too ticklish"Hehehehe d-dad stohhehehaha!'Sans was wriggling and trying to get away.Gaster kept tickling his feet and said nothing."dahahad sthahap heheahhahah!im shahahahry hahaah!"Sans was pleading.Gaster stopped for a minute.sans was huffing."Wish is really exhausting.PAPYRUS!"Gaster called Papyrus to come up.Papyrus came up and jumped On sans."offphh!"said Sans."Son i have a challenge 4 u!You have to tickle sans in everyway possible."said Gaster."OKAY!"SAID PAPYRUS!Papyrus started tickling sans in-between his ribs."Pgffhahhahat set-stopahahaha!hhahha!D-dad mahahake itahah stahhaap!'sans was trying to push papyrus of but he was too weak with the tickles.So.Papyrus lifted up his shirt to revesal his spine.Papyrus duked his head down and blew a big raspberry on his spine.Sans lost it.

"HahahhhahaaahhhahDADA hhahahhahahahahhahahahhahhhha!!!!!"tears started forming in his eyes.Sans started to kick his feet."I will help you papyrus"said Gaster.He summoned 4 hands that kept sans held down on his bed in a X shape.Sans struggles to free himself but he can't.Papyrus slowly moves his hand up to his armpits."HahahahhHAHAHAHAH!AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!S-STAHAHHAP hahahahah!!I woahahant doohhaha it aghahahahain ahhahah!"laughed sans trying to speak."What?"said Papyrus teasing sans.Papyrus nibbled at his neck."HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!NAHAHAHHAAHAAHAH!"Screamed sans and he was now crying with laughter.Papyrus got of him and the Hands dissappeared.Sans huffed and huffed and fell asleep.Papyrs and Gaster laughed.

|:>{Sorry this was so short and btw i got a medal for the 23 most popular tickle story OH YEAH!1all thanks to you guys!Boi!}<:|