Painting Punishment (Gamer+Ink+Ghost)

It was a normal day in Inks house.Error was playing with his dolls and Ink was painting...IDK what he was painting.Suddenly his phone buzzed."Oh,I got a text,what am I saying I'm the creator of all AUs of course I get texts!"Said Ink as he walked over to his phone.It was a message from his friend Jammy."Oh!Well she dosent text me a lot."said Ink reading the text.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jammy:Hey Ink!Sorry this is so last minute...but can the kids come over?I have a meeting at 6:00 and Error won't do it so can you?If you can't that's understandable.

Ink:Okay!No problem.Errors a lazy bones.What time are you gonna be back?

Jammy:9:00 Thanks so much Ink you are ALWAYS there for me :)>

Ink:You can drop them over now.

Jammy:Okay!I will get Ghosts and gamers stuff.I will get gamers chargers and PlayStation 'n' stuff.Ghost is pretty shy and he likes to be near his brother.I will give him a sketch pad and colouring books,crayons act. See you there!

Ink:Okay!Bye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Okay!I am babysitter Ink toaday.Guessing I will have to finish this lovely painting tomorrow."said Ink.Ink was a little bit worried.He never babysitted before,and Gamer can be quite the HANDFUL.

10 mins later...

Knock*Knock*They were here.Ink rushed to the door.Before he opened the door he took a deep breath in and out."Welcome to Inks amazing house!"said Ink in a game show voice.Trying to be a funny and cool Uncle."Sup uncle Ink!"said gamer jumping up and down on the spot.Ghost just giggled and waved."Thanks for babysitting on such a short notice Ink!"said Jammy smiling."No problem."said Ink taking the kids stuff out of Jammys hand."Bye Kids!"said Jammy as she walked over to her car."Byeeee mommy"said Gamer."Goodbye"said Ink.Ghost waved.The car drove of and they were all in the house."So what do I you guys wanna do?"asked Ink.When he turned around to face them Gamer was gone."G-Ghost Wheres Gamer??!"Ink said looking around.Ghost pointed to Inks painting."AAGG N-no gamer don't touch that!"screamed Ink waving his hands."Whoops.."said gamer.He was on top of the painting and it fell down.

He was on top of the painting and it fell down

"Noooooooo!"Screamed Ink."I was working on that for 6 days!No sweets for you gamer!!"said Ink."Now I have to throw this in the bin."sighed Ink.Ink picked up the painting.He opened the side door and went and threw it in the bin.He turned around and the door was locked."ARE YOU FREACKING KIDDING ME GUYS!!"screamed Ink.Ink has almost never been this angry before."Gamer let him back in"said Ghost."Nah bro.The front door is open.He will find his way in and we can hide.He will find us.Besides he can't be too mad.We are only kids.He can't hurt us AND Inks a nice guy!"Said Gamer very confident in himself."If you say so brother."said Ghost."Quick let's hide.Dont follow me!"said gamer booting of upstairs.Gamer hid under Inks bed.Ghost hid behind the couch.You couldn't see him unless you looked behind it.*BANG*the door slammed open."I heard you're little conversation!"Ink teased. Ink started walking around slowly but loudly.Ink knew where Ghost was but he would find him last.He had to find Gamer.He had a plan.

He went upstairs because he knew gamer was smart

He went upstairs because he knew gamer was smart.First he will check in his room."Wow oh we're could Gamer be?said Ink sarcastically.Gamer giggled.Ink already knew where he was.Under his bed.But Ink could not fit under the bed to get him."Dammit.Oh never mind"said Ink he had another plan to get him out.It was genuinely AWSOME!!
He ran downstairs.There he saw his huge paintbrush.He grabbed it and ran upstairs again.He burst in the room."I swear I heard a giggle in here earlier."Ink singsonged."Gotcha!"said Ink.Because he was under the bed he would tickle him with the end of the brush and get him out for more tickles.There was gamer lying down.Before he could say a word,Ink stuck his paint brush under and started to tickle Gamers belly with it."HAHAHAHA w-wait I'm sohahahahary hahahahahaha!"Gamer was trying to scrunch into a little ball ,but he couldn't."Only if you say,Ink is the best uncle ever and he can tickle me any time he wants."said ink

(Now it's your turn decide and comment what should happen next.I will pick a comment in the comment section and you can choose!See you in the next story bye!!!

(WARNING::Language!!!)