Don't scare me! (Ink + Dream)

Ink is in the void.His drawing stuff spread everywhere.He was thinking of AUs to make.He glanced around.Few!Error wasn't here.I swear if he caught Ink making Aus again he would kill him.It was dead quite.Ink was drawing very softly with his pencil, making sure all the details were great.I might make A

(Thats my AU)yeah that would be cool.Ink continued to draw.He was biting his tongue to make sure everything was on POINT {bah dum chsh XD)He suddenly heard something, like a coin drop?Ink dropped his pencil and stood up.He looked around but all he could see was the never ending white of the void.He decided to call out."Hello?Is anyone there?Blue?Dream?Error?Fresh?"Ink called out their names, still confused by the absence of a monster."Oh well!I guess i will get back to drawing!I hope no one distracts me!"he said in a loud voice.He kneeled down and continued to write.He didn't hear anything for a while, so he forgot about the whole experience.He continued to draw with full concentration this time.Draw.Draw.Draw

Ink started to hum a bit.He was enjoying himself accept the fact for being alone.He opens his notebook.All his ideas were in it....."I have to get a lock for this"Whispered Ink angrily to himself.

"BOO!"shouted Dream as he jumped out at Ink,from nowhere.

"AHHHH!!!" shouted Ink as he threw his notebook in the air.He fell flat on his back.Dream lost it and fell to the ground in a pit of laughter."HAHAHHA!OMG INK!YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!YAAHAHAHAHH!!!!"Dream was on the floor rolling around.Ink almost had a heart attack....well.....if he had one.Dream was laughing and ink blushed.He got kind of angry with Dream.:Why?:thought Ink.He ignored Dream and picked up his notebook.He studied the note book for any scratches or damage."DREAM!"shouted Ink turning around facing him."You can scare people like that!What if a had a heart attack.In fact i think i did!"shouted Ink as he stood up, brushing his knees.Dream wiped a tear of laughter from his eye, and giggled a bit."So whatcha wanna do?"Asked dream as he put his hands in his pockets.Ink thought, thought more, and more....Bingo!Ink had an idea."Oh Dream"thought Ink."I will give you something really funny to laugh about." *Smirks*

"Ink?Hello?You okay?"Dream says sarcastically, while taking his hands out of his pockets."You know what Dream?I am."Ink says.Ink starts walking towards Dream.Dream knows Ink well and knows he is up to something.He attempts to run, but Ink grabs his ankles making him fall to the ground."So Dream, lets see how funny you think this is."Said Ink.Dream was scared, but more nervous, though he knew Ink wouldn't hurt him.But, he knew he wasn't gonna enjoy this.There was a moment of silence.................................................................................................................................................................................Ink took Dreams boot of.As soon as Dream felt this he squirmed like crazy knowing what Ink was planning.Dream was extremely ticklish.Only Ink and Nightmare knew that."This is going to be fun"thought Ink.Ink quickly."Please Ink it was just a joke!"said Dream impatiently as he tried to push away,but ink was pretty strong tibia honest.

Ink used one finger and lightly stroked Dreams sole."Ink looked at Dream expecting him to be smiling but he was trying not to.He had his arms folded and tried to look serious,but a smile slowly keeps up on his face.

"Hehe ink I'm gonna bust intoho you f-face after this hehehehh."Dream was trying to look intimidating but he just couldn't."Hehe Dream you are just as ticklish as (Y/N)!" Sad ink as he teased Dream "shahadup I-Ink heheahha!"Dream squealed.Ink took up his other foot and sat on his legs.If dream looked up he would only be able to see his back.Ink you both of his hands and spiders Dreams feet."Hehehe I-no sthahhap hahaha you're gonahah pay hahah!"Dream was blushing and hiding his face.Ink was delighted doing this!

This continued for 5 minutes."Hehe having fun back there Dream hehe"Ink said while giggiling to himself."go die hehe"Replied Dream.Ink went silent.Dream knew he shouldn't have said that.Idiot.Ink took out his paint brush.He started painting Dream X (Y/N) on his feet."HEHEH what are here youhaha writing hahahahahhahahahah!"Squealed Dream.Ink three his brush away and went back to his hands but this time tracing what he wrote."D R E"Ink went on slowly."Dude he he  Ink sthapahahahahp Justahha stahahhap hehhehahaha!Dream laughed but still trying to recognize what he was spelling out.Ink finished and after a couple second Dream recognized what he had wrote."HEY GET THAT OFFA ME"Dram was thrashing really hard and was blushing aswell."Daw you're so cute Dream!Dont worry I will wash it of!"Ink concluded.He used his big brush to draw a bucket with soapy water in it.He dipped his hand in the water and started washing dreams feet.Rubbing the violently but softly."HAHAHAH THATS NOT WHATHAHA I MENT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH!"Dream was almost crying at this stage.Ink stopped and thought."Heheh stop t-thinking I d-don't trust y-you..." said Dream panting but still giggiling from the phantom tickles."Ya know Dream."said Ink sighing."Skeletons feet is a really smooth material.Great for drawing on!"said Ink with a sly look."No!"said Dream.Ink took out another brush."NOAHHAHAHAHA!"laughed Dream loudly.Laughter filled up the entire void for the rest of that afternoon .

(Sorry I have been too busy to write but I am back!Dont worry I will keep writing!More suggestions?LOVE YOU ALL!also 7K READS wow)