Vines (You + Flowey)

You were out playing tag with Undyne, sans,frisk,papyrus and toriel.You were very fast.But no one was allowed to use their magic.Just to make the game fair.Papyrus was on and he was running after you."I will get you human!"said Papyrus running after you."No!You won't catch the amazing (Y/N)!"you said.You ran into the woods and out of Papyrus's sight.You kept running.You were not looking where you were going and tumbled down a hill.You banged your head."Oww *cries a bit*"you said.You sat up and looked around.Oh you are in the underground again.That means Flowey is here.You decide to go and say hi to him."Ugghh it's you."said Flowey."Why are you here again after having your little HAPPY ending?!".Your are not pleased."Flowey I was playing tag and I fell down here!I am sorry to disturb you!"you say to Flowey."Well here is punishment for being an idiot!"said Flowey.4 Vines shot out of the ground.Two locking you ankles to the ground,and the other 2 keeping your hands to the ground."Hey Flowey don't kill me stop!"you say."Hahahaa in this world it is TICKLE OR BE TICKLED.Tow vines shot out of the ground and took of your socks and shoes.The two vines started tickling you toes and Imbtween them."Haahaahahhahhaahhaahhahahahahahahah!!!"You say.4 more vines shot out of the ground.2 tickle your armpits and the others tickle your belly."H-HEY HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"you were almost crying."Aw what's wrong (Y/N)?Can handle a little tickle?"asked Flowey in a teasing voice."L-LITTLE?!HAHAHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHH!!!!"

What should happen next? Comment down below.The first comment will be the one I choose