The disaster

It was a very special day today.toaday was the day where all minecraft Youtubers went to minecon !Of course lots of great fan will be there. You will be going there to meet your 3 favorite Youtubers DanTDM Popularmmos and gaming with Jen!(idc I've they are your favorite or not :)>)

Your father said you might meet some other Youtubers like sssundee,Stampy cat,I ballistic squid and crainer!(After a boring but quite drive to minecon later...)"W.O.W!"is all that you could say.There was a 40 meter line of people waiting outside to get into minecon.Luckily,you have a very special v.i.p pass so you can skip the whole line.You could hear people muttering and complaining about you being able to skip the line.But you didn't even care.You were booting along through the line without a care.You were so eager to se Dan,Jen and Pat.

Omg you got a seat in the v.i.p so you can meet any YOUTUBER almost instantly.You are about to eat dinner with your favorite youtubers.

The table looked amazing.All the foods from chicken breast,human finger cheese,and porkchops.Suddenly big brown doors to your left opened.You eyes lit up (almost like blueberry sans when he gets exited)There they were!Dan pat and Jen!"Oh well this is f-far-fancy!"said Jen stumbling because the room was so spectacular."wow."said Pat simply amazed with the scenery.

"Wow this place is amazing!I wish Jenna and the pugs were here!"said Dan taking a seat next to you.<thinking in your mind:OMG DanTDM is sitting right next to me this is cra cray(lol)

"So you invited us to dinner!?"said Pat most likely confused."ear Yeah?"you said thinking if pat likes you or not."Wow thank you so much this food looks amazing!beamed Jen."I am starving.""me too"said Pat."Same here "said Dan.Lets eat!Jen took another seat to the left of you,Pat sat next to Jen."So what's your name?"said pat with a weird look.Pat dosent get on well with 11 year old kids sadly."em (y/n)."you replied scratching the back of your neck."Nice name!Thats in the top ten of my favorite names!"Jen said getting all worked up.

(After eating and having lots of interesting conversations later)

This was really embarrassing for Jen but she could not cut her chicken up because she was too weak."Here let me cut it for you!"you said.You have a steak knife so it will be a breeze for you.

You take Jen ps plate and put it next to yours.You struggle to cut the chicken so you push harder and harder and harder.Finally,you ripped the meat,but because you put so much power in to it you elbow jolted back and hit a cup of juice that you were drinking.The juice went all over Dans face in his blue hair and all.His face filled with anger.

You have messed up..BIG TIME...