Felling Fresh (Fresh + Fell + BlueBerry + Carrot)

It was any normal day in UnderFell.Ya know.....crapy.Papyrus kept yelling at sans."SANS.IT HAS BE 3 WEEKS AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT RECALLIBRATED MY PUZZLES!"he shouted."Eh what are you gonna do about it boss? huh COME AT ME!!"shouted sans getting angry with his stubborn brother."YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THE HORRIBLE AND GREAT PAPYRUS HAS NO TIME FOR SOMEONE AS PITTYFULL A YOU!!GO KILL YOURSELF SANS YOU ARE WORTHLESS!"Papyrus folded his arms and turned away."........BROTHER?!"when papyrus turned around again,sans was nowhere to be seen."SANS SANS WHERE DID YOU GO?!THIS IS NOT FUNNY,DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME!YOU ARE SO ANNO-"papyrus came to a realisation.Papyrus told his brother to kill himself.What if he took the advice.....
-----------------------
"Look at me.."said sans.He was at his house looking in a mirror.Tears started forming in his eyes."I-I just don't w-wanna go through this anymore."Sans started crying.He ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.He held it over his head."HEY WAZZUP MY SWAGGITY WAFFLE?!"Fresh jumped out of no where."AAGGHH!!"Fell dropped the knife."Yo Yo chill brah y u have that knife?!"Said Fresh frowning.Fell sans violently turns around not saying anything but in tears."*cries*l-leave me alone to die.No one likes me in this world,not even my brother.I-I might as well jus-"Fell got interrupted by Fresh."LIES,lots of people like you fell.I do classic dose Ink,error,cross,dream and blueberry!"Said Fresh."You are just saying that.Come on!Lets go see Blue and forget all about this bro ski!"Said Fresh opening a portal to UnderSwap."H-how did you do that?*sniff*"asked Fell still sobbing."Ink helped me."he replied.They hopped into the portal.There they were.In Underswap snowdin.Fresh teleported behind Blue in his house.Blue was making Tacos."Mwhe heh heh.These Tacos look Great.Not as great a the magnificent sans though.Mweh he he!"said Blue.Blue picked up the Tray with the fresh Tacos on them."SUP MY FRUIT DOG!"Fresh jumped out."AAAHHHHH!!"Blue jumped.The Tacos were in the air.Every single one fell on.....fell."Oh my!I am s-so s-s-sorry Fell.Here!Let me get you a sweeping brush!"Said blue."Wait WHAT-"Blue grabs a sweeping brush and starts to brush Fells sides."*squeal* s-stop!"Fell moved away."Wait you are ticklish ma dog?said Fresh.Fell blushed angrily."N-no what m-makes you say that?"Said fell looking away.He folded his arms.Blue walked over to him and tickled his showing armpit."heheh hey!s-stop hehe now BLUE!"shouted fell."Okay!"blue stops.
(A little while later,they cleaned up the mess and we're watching some TV on the sofa.Blue and Fresh wanted to do something else.But they didn't want anyone else getting sad.Blue and fresh left the room to talk about it)
"UGHHH this show is so boring!"said Fell.He was watching Nabstablooks show.He thought about earlier and started to cry again.Blue heard him.He came bursting out of the room."FELL FELL are you alright.Oh did you think about....earlier?"Said blue.Fell nods.Blue has an idea.He goes and tells fresh about it.
Blue comes over to fell and sits next to him on the sofa."We are gonna play a game to cheer you up"said blue."UGHHH really?"sighed Fell."Yup it is called the cheer game.When I say Cheer you put your hands up in the air.And then you say up.It sounds easy but it is hard!"said blue getting exited."Fine!"said fell siting up ,cross legged on the sofa.Blue did the same."Cheer."said blue."Up"fell put his arms in the air.Fresh jumps out behind fell and tickles fells armpits."Hahaahah f-fresh idiot hahahaa hahahaa!"Fell was thrashing around."Wow I didn't know you were this ticklish Fell.We have to do this more often!"Said Fresh.Blue sat on fells ankles."H-hey hahaha g-get of hahahahaha!"Fell tried kicking,but he was too weak cause Fresh was tickling him.Blue slowly took of his slippers to reveal his feet."D-don't you dare Blue ahahhahaha!"Fell said.Fresh stopped but held Fells hands in the air."L-let go of me now guys!"Fell was thrashing around but could not escape from Fresh and Blue's grasp.Blue starts wiggling his fingers on fells soles."Hahhah b-blue stahahahahp HAHAHAHAH!"Fell started laughing louder cause Fresh started tickling his spine."HAHAHAHAHAH g-guys enough HAHAHAHAH.!Fell teleported to Muffets.There was Papyrus smoking and drinking honey,having a conversation with Muffet."Oh hey Red.Why are you in underswap?"asked Papyrus."I didn't want to come here.Fresh brought me here.They started TICKLING me annoyingly and I came here to get away aaannnnddd I want some REVENGE.But I can't do it alone because I will be out numbered.Can you help?"asked Fell."Ehh sure?Muffet add it on my tab"said Papyrus.They both left.
"So I will get Fresh and you get your brother and then we will swap over.And this weird sans gave me these a long time ago."Said Fell pulling out 2 feathers out of his pocket."Nyeh sick."Papyrus took one feather.They both teleported to the entrance to the house.They both knocked on the door."Fresh hide!"whispers Blue.They both Ran upstairs and hid under Blue's bed."I'm nervous brah"said Fresh."He has your bro with him to!". "Oh no"said Blue."THATS it we will welcome ourselves in!"Fell kicked open the door."Where are you guys?"said Fell slowly and creepy as he tiptoed loudly into the houses living room."Psst fell They are in Blue's room.Im guessing..."whisperd papyrus."K lets go up there."said fell.They both slowly walked upstairs.They were outside Blue's door.They put their (non existing)ears up to the door.Silence.
"They have to be in here"whisperd Fell so quitely that Papyrus could barely hear him."3...2...2..GO!"they both burst in.
"Come out guys.Tick told me you two are very VERY ticklish!"said Fell slowly walking around the room.He opens the wardrobe.They were not there.Papyrus slowly walked over to the bed."GOTCHA!"shouted Papyrus lifting up blue."H-Hay let me go brother this instant!"shouted blue."Fell,Fresh is under the bed!"Fresh got out and ran for the door but fell caught him by the ankles and he fell to the ground."Hey brah not cool ow!"said Fresh struggling.Fell and Papyrus both held them down in an X position next to each other with their magic."H-hey let go of us!This is not cool!"said Fresh struggling."Fell and Papyrus started laughing."W-what's so f-funny?!"said Blue.Fell slowly took out a feather out of his pocket.Fresh and Blues eyes widened in fear.They were both really nervous.

They were both really nervous

Fell walked over to Fresh

Fell walked over to Fresh."H-hey get away!s-stop!"said fresh,struggling even more."Don't struggle guys.You can't beat our magic.Besides,Just except your fate."said Papyrus kneeling down to Blue's sides.Fell did the same."Papyrus please!"said Blue sweating and closing his eyes."No!"Papyrus starts spidering Blue's sides."Bwahahaha s-stop Hahahah!Blue was blushing already."Blushing already?"said papyrus in a teasing voice."Hahahaahhahaaaha!"laughed blue."So are you ticklish Fresh?"Said Fell,already knowing the answer."N-nope!"Said Fresh giggling a little bit."Well this is what you get for lying.Fell kneels down facing fresh'S feet.Fresh was dripping with sweat.Fell took of his slippers.There was Fresh'S feet.He had socks on though.Fell started scratching Fresh'S feet."Hahahaahhahah!b-brahaah t-too much Hahahah!Fell decided to start spidering Fresh'S feet softly."Bwhahaha he hahahahaha *snorts*"!Fresh giggles.Fell takes of Fresh'S socks."Lookie what we have here!"said Fell showing the Feather to Fresh.Fresh said nothing.Fell started waving the feather on Fresh's Foot."HAHAHAHA!!"fresh was going crazy.Papyrus decided to move up to Blue's armpits."Oh please brother!We didn't tickle fell for this long!"said blue."NO MERCY"Said papyrus.He got out his feather and started tickling Blue's armpits."HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Screamed Blue.They both did that for 5 mins."*pant* it's over!"said Blue."Incorrect!we are just SWAPping over!Nyeh he heh!"said papyrus.Fell laughed at the pun.In Blue's head{oh no why dose fell have to tickle me he will go all out!}thought blue.Fell lifted up Blue's shirt.Blue was scared but also curious."Hey blue what's a tickle monsters favorite fruit?rasberries!"said Fell.He bent down and blew a rasberries on Blue's spine"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHH!!!"Blue was blushing like crazy and almost crying.Papyrus lifted up Fresh's shirt to reveal his belly.He grabbed the feather and starts waving the feather on it slowly."HAAHAHAHAHAHAA s-STHAHAHAHAAHAP HAHAAH!!!!!!!".Fell then looked at Blue's Boots."aw c-come on f-fell we can t-talk bout this a-all!"Blue was pleading for mercy.Fell ingnored him.Fell took of his boots and took of his socks."Ready?Too bad!"Fell starts pulling the feather I'm between Blue's toes."Blue is biting his lip and trying not to laugh."Not laughing huh?Well then I have to use my special attack!Fell sticks out his long tounge and licks Blue's sole."HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA*snort*hahahaha!!"blue was laughing so loud.Papyrus laughed at this."Okay I think we should let them go."said papyrus."Yeah"said fell.Blue and Fresh were panting.Blue had fallen asleep."I will put him to bed.You guys have a safe trip home!"said papyrus picking up his sleeping but still giggling brother from the phantom tickles.
Fell started to worry.What if boss got mad at him."Bye my tickle monster!Fresh hopped into his universe.Fell did the same.He picked up the knife he had dropped.*SLAM*"BROTHER LET GO OF THAT KNIFE NOW!DONT KILL YOURSELF IDIOT!!papyrus came running over.Papyrus raised his arm up.{That's it I am gonna get smacked}thought fell.Fell sans coverd his head.Sans started crying.Papyrus picked him up."GO TO BED MORON!"said papyrus."DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"sans fell asleep in Papyruses arm.

(OMG YAAS this has 1700 words that's so cool.Leave requests and vote on this story and follow me BOI GUYS)0/-/0