𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒

Start from the beginning

"Danny I'm happy you and I can get along now. Put all that old drama behind us and come out better in the end. Right?" Luca commented, causing Danny to sneer internally.

"Totally. You are totally right." Danny chuckled, trying so hard to fight the urge to attack Luca there. Except he had to keep his composure.

For Milla and his unborn son.

😬

Luca watched as Danny and Milla went to the trampoline area, beginning to jump around. He already excused himself because he sensed weird vibes from Danny.

He wondered if he gave anything away because he didn't think he did. It started to make him uncomfortable knowing that anyone was catching onto him.

The only one he was worried about was Kingston. He didn't want any harm to come to him because he genuinely loved him. It irritated him that they had to be second-chance Mates...but all the better for him.

Everything that he's shown and told to Kingston was a half truth. If he showed Kingston the real him he probably wouldn't have gotten this far.

Now he knew Kingston loved him and he loved him just as much.

"What is taking you so long?"

Luca looked over to see his older brother glaring at him, causing him to instantly roll his eyes at him.

"Why are you here? I am hanging with Danny and Milla."

"I can tell, I have eyes."

"Then you know the answers."

"No I don't! Why aren't you fucking killing Dae-Jung?" Luca's brother named Jay snapped, causing him to sneer.

"Shut up before it becomes evident! Kingston happens to be my second-chance Mate. Jay, that's insane!"

Jay raised his eyebrows, looking at Luca's neck and saw the Bond marking.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I don't care! Kingston is Kingston, not fucking Dae-Jung Im! Kill him, then you can have Kingston all you want. He doesn't know you're a Ki right?"

Luca shook his head, looking over his shoulder to see Danny in his baggy hoodie. Knowing he was trying to conceal his growing bump.

"If they knew you think I'd still be here?" Luca mocked, sneering at Jay. "Don't ask dumb questions. I have this down perfectly. Kingston is infatuated with me and it feels nice that I love him too... I don't want any harm brought to him so when I kill Dae-Jung, I can't have it be evident. If it's obvious Kingston will forever live in a constant torment. If it's staged as if I tried saving him...maybe Kingston will love me happily."

"That's not how it fucking works bitch." Jay growled at Luca, making him roll his eyes. "They are Mates. Nothing you do will be able to make the pain of losing your Mate go away. We need the baby dead because our great-grandfather never killed their baby. No one knows where it is...if you find out, tell us."

Luca faces forward, seeing Milla hop around innocently. Looking over at Danny who played along and was a good mother for Milla.

"I'll see what I can do."

"Luca...don't go soft now. Don't you hate Dae-Jung?"

Luca opened his mouth to say something until he saw Kingston walk into the trampoline park. All eyes setting on him and he automatically rushed over to Milla. Scooping her up in his arms and all you could hear was her little squeals.