If she finds out who I really am, she wouldn't even hesitate to run away.

I leaned my head against the rough wall and let the cold breeze blow against my heated skin.

I felt exhausted, my head clammed up with different thoughts, my heart pounding with different emotions and my body debating on whether or not to drop myself on this cold ground and sleep.

Before I could push to option 3, my phone buzzed through the pocket of my pants. I looked down and pulled it out, already knowing who was calling.

"Yo Dashane. Speak."

"Tave, I gotten more info."

My body stiffened and I felt all the raw emotions go through the door, filling the void with emptiness.

"Go on."

"So I gotten no results on any Hospital Charges for your mother, which on my defenses is a smart move if she was running away from something. Or someone."

My brows knitted but I stayed silent, letting Him continue.

"That video with the Alley way and Blood, She was either attacked and was doing self defense or she was attacking someone. Looks like she made it and that person didn't."

I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that my mother could even kill someone.

"Do you know who it is?" I asked. The back door opened and a couple stumbled out, laughing and a bottle in there hand. They looked at me and the guy nodded before twisting his legs and almost falling flat on his face. I rolled my eyes.

"You at a club?"

"Ya, Got dragged. Who is it?"

"No clue. There wasn't any traces of contact for someone to meet her. Must of been a set up or coincidence?"

"I don't think so." I sighed and ran a hands through my hair. It was dry and there were no hint of Sweat. Only cold ness.

I glanced at the cold door before walking around the corner and towards the car we came here in.

"This is bullshit. There's no leads on shit. What the fuck are we supposed to do?" I commented.

I could hear Dashane's breathing on the other line, so I knew he didn't hung up.

"I found something else."

"Spill."

"Your mother... She was engaged to the Leader of the Italian Mafia."

I couldn't process that. The Italian Mafia was going to marry my mother? 

"Who is he? Or she."

"Jason Mitchell. He's been the Leader for only 17 years."

"But the Italian Mafia has been ruled for over hundreds of years. I heard The devil's son took over after he killed his wife."

Rumors spreaded like wildfire. There's always a different story. Since no one knows the exact truth, they make up there own and say them as if they know.

"The son has been off the radar for a while now. Last seen on an attack."

I heard clicking and I knew he was typing up something. "What Attack?"

"Give me a sec."

Dashane was quiet for a bit before he sighed. "Shit man, I don't think your gonna like this."

"Just tell me."

He was hesitant for a second and I grew annoyed. "Tell me Dashane." I barked.

"The son goes by "The Blood of Souls" He killed off anyone who knew his real name and face. I guess not everybody."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" 

"About 24 years ago Your father imprisoned someone. Tortured them for a month of two."

I wasn't take by surprised by this. 

"Who was it?"

"Don't know. All I know is "The Blood of Souls" Popped up, saved them and hasn't been on the radar since. Few years later The Italian Mafia Rose again and This time with a New leader."

"So He attacked my Father's gang?"

"Not only that, but your mother way there. Almost due with you." His voice quivered before he cleared his throat. "I think your mother was Engaged to, "The Blood of Souls."

*-*The Ghost of the past, speaks to all who Listen*-*