Part 21

Next morning  om opened his eyes lazily.He felt something lite heavy in his chest.a familiar weight.He turned to his head to left side and saw his tiny wife sleeping peacefully in his chest. He missed this view in front of him past few days. Then he too realized he slept peacefully in yesterday night.A small smile crept on lips.He lost in his sleeping beauty. After sometimes he realized she is going to wokeup. Hurriedly he close his eyes and pretend like sleeping. She opened her eyes and saw her hubby. She smiled and kissed his forehead. She thought he is sleeping.

Gau:I know I did a big mistake that I doubted your love.I'm really sorry for that.I do whatever you saying and any punishment you give me. But please don't go like this. I can't handle ur ignorance... That much I love you. That's why I can't see any other girl beside you and in ur arms. You are mine. Just mine. I LOVE YOU HUBBY...❤❤❤❤❤

She lightly peck his lips and went to bathroom...He opened his eyes and smiled...

Om:(to himself) I LOVE YOU TOO WIFEY...❤❤❤❤❤

After sometimes they all settled in breakfast table. They talking random stuffs and laughing...  After breakfast they all went to their works.

Gauri  sat in Om's car before Om came.. Om came  and sat in driving seat. He saw Gauri there.

Om's dress

Om's dress

Gauri's dress

Gauri's dress

Om:Why are you here?

Gau: Don't you have any other  questions than this. I want go to my hospital. 

Om:Then take ur car and go. Why my car?

Gau: Excuseme for ur kind information this my car too... and why I go in other car when we too going to same way.. 

Om:I'm not going that way...

Gau:I don't care. But I want go to my hospital in this car and that's final ..

Om didn't say anything and drove the car. When they reach in hospital Gauri get off from the car after kiss his cheek

Gau: Good day hubby...

She get inside of hospital. Om is in shock... He came out from the shock and smiled and drove off to his gallery...

Hy hlo.... Remember me??. Updated after 1month... Sorry for being late....

Sorry for the short chapter because I'm suffering with my health problems....

Do vote and Comment...

Don't​ forget to participate In shrenal trend...Help us for bring back the bestest couple in ITV.....

For more information contact Poorvimani....

Precape: Pregnant 😍😍❤❤

Love you all
Syamasree....