Part 25

Purely Rikara Chappy.........

Rikara entered  their room gauri went to freshen up.....  He is sat on bed..... He is really frustrated..... He is really angry on that Rohan.....

Om(himself)How dare he try to harm my gauri... If i not reach there in correct time, i can't imagine  what will happened..  i can't live if i lost her......

He closed eyes in resting his head in bedspot....

Gauri came back from washroom after shower and saw him.  She went to him and placed her hands in his shoulder... He opened the eyes...

Gau:Kya hua???

Om nodded negatively and pulled her into him.  She placed her head in his chest.... He wrapped his left hand around her waist and held her right hand in his right hand and kissed it.

Gau:Kya hua Omkaraji?? 

Om:Nothing dear... Still i'm afraid for imagine whathappend in few hours ago... I thought i lost you....

Gauri nodded negatively and snuggled more into him...

Om:If  police not come in that time,  surely i kill that bastard....

Gau:Leve it Omkaraji... Happened is happened...  Not worry about that anymore....

Om:How gauri.. i can't imagine you going to away from me..

Gau:Never omkaraji i never gona leave you....

Om:You don't know what's my condition after you left OM... Sometimes i thought get die...

His  words broken by her fingers.....

Gau:Pls don't think about that... i'm a big fool for not trusting you..... I'm really sorry...

Om:Leave it jaan. Now all ok na....

Gauri nodded her head and smiles....

Om:You must be tired let sleep...

They both laid in  each other embaras..

Next Morning
************

9.00am

Gauri woke up the first and went to freshup.After that when she opened the door of her room. She saw a note in her door. She pick and read it. In that note clearly says that no one at home except rikara....All are went to a temple for the puja which Dadi offer toGod for save gauri.

She arranged the breakfast in  table. Om came after fresh up and came to down stairs...

Om:Where are others???

Gau:They went to temple...

Om:Without Us??

Gau:They thought  we must be in tired after what happend in yesterday???

Om:Ok...(naughtily)So that means we are alone here..  Right???

Gau:Haa...

Om:Ok. I want to talk to you. After the breakfast  come to our room. Ok??

Gau:Okk..

They had breakfast...

*************************

After cleaning the kitchen Gauri went to  their Room... Before she entered the room Om pull her towards the room and locked the door.  

Gau:Oh god Omkaraji you scared me...

Om:Acha...

He moved towards her....

Gau:You said you want to talk...

Om:Yaa something very important...

Gau:What??

Om:You know Right Anika Bhabhi is pregnant...

Gau:Haa I'm super happy...

Om:Did you remember what our elders said to us after knowing that news..

Gauri lowered her head  shyly...

Om:remember???

She nodded her head positively....

Om:What you think about that???

Gau:Omkaraji...

Om:(cut her) Vo kya hai na.. yesterday i heard someone said that she have only lucky to held others baby not her own...

Gauri's eyes widened in shock.... He continued

Om:and she curse herself to take precaution ...

Gauri close her eyes in embracement....

Om:and...

Gau(embaraced)ShutUp....

Om laugh loudly....Gauri close her eyes...

Gau:You heard all that...

Om:Haaa.

Gauri didn't say anything....He Pull her towards him.

Om(huskily ) So shall we start???

Gau:Wh....What???

Om:That work..

Gau:Work??

Om:Oh god, gauri as a doctor you don't know which work help us to became parents....

Gau:But it's day time...

Om:That doesn't matter dear....So shall we.. without any precaution  and protection...

Gauri blushes. Om pick her in bridal style and moved to bed & Kiss her lip... Light went off......

Good Night Dears...

With love
SyamaSree💜