Part 28

Night
*****

All are in living room chitchatting except Gauri. She came there and saw her sisters having an Happy conversation with her enimie. She felt insecure but ignored....  Gauri sat beside om and he hold her hands.. But what pierced her heart that her sisters  didn't give any attention to her. All are having fun except Gauri.. After some times they all decided to call of the night they all wished good night each other. Anivya hugged Shravani and wished her.   Gauri's eyes get teary and goes from there....

In Morning Rikara Room

Gauri getting ready for go to Temple. Om came out after freshup..

Om: Where are you going Wifey?

Gau; Temple with my sisters....

Om: ohhh.... anyway you look beautiful...
.
Gau: Thank You Hubby.❤❤

Gau: Anyway I have to go

Gau: Anyway I have to go... They must be waiting for me...

Om:Go safe okk??

Gau: Okk

Gauri went to downstairs... While she walking to the step she heard a laughter...
She  looked there from upstairs. There her sisters enter with her enemie after going to temple....She heard their conversation

An; I'm very happy that we gone together in temple...

Bh: Correct Dii. It's a wonderful moments..

An;Shravu come we will change.Time to break fast....

Gauri's eyes get watering... That her sisters go to temple without her.... Amit went from there.... Shravani saw that Gauri is upset and Smirked...

Shr:;{{in mind} my plan is working...

She too went..

She ran to her room crying.... She laid her bed and cried her Heart out..

 She laid her bed and cried her Heart out

om saw this and get worried... he rushed to her.
.

Om; Kya hua.jaan why are you crying..

She get up from bed and hugged him cried