Part 18

All are sitting in hall except Gauri.

They speaking about Rikara.All are really angry on Omkara.Rohan came there.

Ro: Uncle, Aunty

Ha:Come beta sit.

Ro: Uncle how is Gauri.She is ok?

Ha:No beta she is still upset.

Ro:I can understand her situation.Aunty I want to see her.

Me:Ha sure beta.you go.

Rohan went to upstairs and saw Gauri stand in balcony.Her back facing him m

Ro:Gauri..

She turn to him and wipe her tears.

Ro:Gauri  I know what's your mind in now. But please try to come out.

Gau:How Rohan, that view still played in my mind.

Ro:Gauri please forget about that.I know no wife tolerate this. (fake concern) but I think must be in any misunderstanding there. I will talk to Om

Gau: Rohan please no need for that. You go I want to stay alone for sometimes.Please leave​ me alone.

Ro:I never leave you alone Gauri.. I will  be there for you always.I can't leave u...

He said with another meaning.But she didn't understand the meaning which is hidden in his words because of her state of mind..

Saying this he went to downstairs with his evily Smirk.

In hall
🎇🎇🎇

Ro:Uncle what is next step?I mean how many days Gauri live like this.

Ha: Don't know beta .We also think about that.

Me:We will file a divorce petition.
Hearing this Rohan felt happy.like he win his play half.

Bh:But Mom.before that we will ask to Didi about this.

An:Haa mom. Bhavya is right.this is her life na. Before any further movement we have to ask her hand if she ready for divorce.

Voice:Oh you guys already decided that too.

They turn to the direction where that voice came. They saw full Oberoi family stood in entrance with Ishana.Trivedi's and Rohan are shocked. Because Omis the owner of the sound.They came inside.

Ha(to Om) What you want now?

Shi: Pappa pls calm down. We want to talk to you.

Ha: Shivay please because of your brother my one daughter s suffering and please don't forget you and Rudy too son-in-laws of this house.

Ru:I know Pappa. Here is some misunderstanding between our families especially O&Bhabhi

Me:No misunderstandings here. We will know everything (to Om) don't you feel ashamed to came here with this girl.(Ishana)