Part 15

Next Morning..

Gauri came back to OM Because of her Conference postponed to next week. She didn't Inform anyone about her arrival. She decided to give surprise to her Jadadhari.She knew he is upset with her.

Ga(in mind)  I know my Hippie you are upset with me. But I know one thing too You can't angry on me more time... When I reach Our room and gave a bone crushing hug you melt in that. Before You are the do that but now I'm going to do it.

Think this she open the door of her room,when she saw an heart breaking sight in front of her her smile vanished and stood there motionless. 

Harsh passed by there saw his daughter stood in front of her without any movement

Harsh passed by there saw his daughter stood in front of her without any movement. He moved to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. But no response. When he look the direction where his daughter looking he too get shocked and shouted

Ha:(Shouting loudly) Omkaraaaa...

Om open his eyes and saw his wife & father in law. He looked his left side and saw Ishana in his arms.He is shirtless. Same time other members in family too came there and saw this. Om couldn't understand what happened there.Ishana too wake up from her sleep. She too shocked.

Harsh went to him and slapped in his cheek harshly. Everyone get shocked..

Ha: How dare you How dare you cheat my daughter? How dare you..

Om:Pappa pls let me explain.

Mee:Not a word.You cheat our daughter.

Te;Om we didn't expect this from you.

Om:Dad...

Sha: Don't you feel ashamed....

Jh:I hate to tell you are my son.

Pi: It's too much Om

Da:Om what happened to you when did you became heartless.

Om can't say anything because he don't know what happened. But he want to console his Wife. He look her who stood there with the support of her sisters.. Om moved to her. She look him with her teary eyes

 She look him with her teary eyes

Om: Ri.... Please listen to me...

Ga:(while sobbing) No I don't want any explanation. I Loved you sincerely. But you cheat me. That too her who came here for Dadi's Birthday plan. I know she is ur ex-girlfriend but because of my trust for you I allowed her to stay here.but you cheat me.

Om is super shock because Ri know early who is Ishana.

Om:Gauri please let me explain.. you are right she is my ex-girlfriend.But now anything between us.Trust me Jaan.. You don't know how much I love you...

Ga:Love my foot.... It's ur love  when your wife out of station you going to behind another woman. Chee...

Ish:Gauri pls you misunderstood us. It's nothing between us. I Don't know how I.....

Her words broken by A tight slap by Anika.

An: Don't say a word. You bloody women. Are you not ashamed for came behind a married men.  You are not the right to say you are a woman.

Me:Anu leave it.

Bh:How Mom. Did you see how these two destroy my Didi' s life .

Gau(to Om,Calmly). Before I went from here for conference You told me, it's Dadi's Birthday I want My partner in my Side. But I didn't think in my absence you find another woman for that.

Om Can't tolerate this anymore.

Om(shout) Enough...

Om Angrily went to her. And grabbed her shoulder and pull her close to him.

Om:Do you have any Idea what you speaking.

Ha:She have.

Harsh went to them and sapperate Gauri from Om's grip.

Ha: Don't shout to My Daughter.

Om:Gauri pls ..

He try to hold her but she jerked his hand.

Ga: Don't touch me with this dirty hands.

Om look her shockingly...

Ga:I don't want stay in ur life anymore.You free now....Aaj ki bath you are nothing to me.... Good bye..

Om&Oberois are shocked.

Ha:Chutki Come we will go...

Gauri went from there followed by fuming Harsh & Meera.

Om try to follow her but stopped by anivya.

Bh:You have no right to follow her.

An: Leave her.

Om:Bhabhi....

An: Don't call me that. When you cheat my sister  we broke all Relationship with you....

Anivya went from there. Om look at his family,Who look at him with teary and anger eyes. They too went.. except ShivRu.
Om collapsed in the floor while ShivOmRu hug him