Chapter 16

I pull my hand back, make a fist and punch him in the jaw. His head snaps to the side but his laughter stops.

"Laugh at that asshole! Get the fuck out of the clinic Daly. Now!" I hiss at him angrily as I move to stand. Faster than I was expecting he's pinned my arms to my sides and placed me in his lap, holding me tightly.

"Sugar, relax, please! It's all a misunderstanding. I'm over the moon happy about our baby. I swear on my life I am! I know my laughter in that moment seems callous, but let me explain it please!" He says. I freeze at his words, I can tell through the bond he means it. I'm still too angry at him though so I just nod. He sighs in relief.

"When Stef cheated on me, I didn't reject her straight away. Not because I loved her, or wanted to be with her, but because she would taunt me with the fact that without her I'd never have children of my own! When others started having pups, the guys would complain about their mates mood swings, their tears and anger, and I used to think, 'I would crawl through a latrine to put up with my mates mood swings while she was breeding!', but I knew it was impossible. And then here you are! My mate, my love, you already gave me yourself and the twins, and now you just told me you're also giving me a child of my own blood too!? I'm sorry if I made you angry, or sad, but your sudden mood swing just made the pup more real and I just couldn't contain my happiness! I'm really really fucking happy sugar!" Daly says with a sigh of pure joy.

I look into his eyes and see the truth there. I twist on his lap so I'm straddling him and throw my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. He groans and kisses me back. When I roll my hips on him and grind down on him he growls hungrily.

"Is it safe to make love sugar?" He asks breathlessly while running his hands up my thighs, raising my skirt up.

"Yes! Please! I'm so horny Daly!" I pant. He growls louder this time, hungry and happy. He grabs my thong and rips it off. I gasp at the sudden tearing sound but I'm too busy pulling his cock out of his pants to care about my underwear. I'm so wet for him that there's no need for foreplay. I slide down his length and we both sigh loudly when our bodies are finally joined again. My wolf is howling in happiness.

There's nothing sweet or elegant about our lovemaking. It's just raw need. We fuck fast and hard and cum together in an explosive orgasm. Dalys holding me tight, kissing my eyelids, nose, anywhere he can reach. Finally our heart beats settle and I move off him so we can clean up a bit.

"Don't wash my scent off sugar! I'm feeling extra protective with you breeding. Please?" He asks. I roll my eyes at him.

"Puhleeze! Even if I wasn't pregnant you would ask me that. You're not just protective, you're very possessive Daly! Lucky for you I like that about you. Also, if this is like my last pregnancy, you won't have to worry about your scent!" I say with a chuckle and a bit of embarrassment.

"Oh, why is that?" He asks me raising a brow.

"Because I'm going to be so horny all the time that you're going to have to fuck me constantly babe to keep my mood swings stable!" His mouth opens and his eyes dilate.

"Fuck! How did I get so lucky to be blessed with such a perfect woman! I love you sugar! You, the twins and our new pup!" He pushes me gently into the picnic rug and lifts my top and places his ear on my stomach. After a few minutes he kisses my belly and lies next to me.

"I can't hear the pup yet. How soon before we can hear the heart beat or scent the gender?" Daly asks excitedly.  I sigh happily.

"In about a week or two. Right now it's not much more than a bunch of cells that look like a alien. But pups develop so much faster than human babies so in 2 weeks our baby will be the size of a 8 week pregnancy for humans. Then we can do a scan and see as well as hear the heart beat!" I tell him.