Chapter 12

I moan at the images his words conjure and feel my thong get soaked with my arousal. He drops to his knees on the ground outside the car and inhales my arousal. His eyes flash gold and he smiles hugely.

"Yeah, you want this, you can try to deny it but your body betrays you sugar! Lie back and let me taste you!" He says, his eyes locked on my thighs.

I don't know why I'm still fighting my desires. His mate is gone. There's nothing to stop me from having him. So for the first time in forever, I let myself be, well, myself! And when it came to Daly, who I am is a horny she-wolf! So I lay back but leant on my elbows so I could watch him and spread my legs apart slightly for him. He jerked his eyes up at me in surprise and his grin got bigger.

"Thank you sugar!" He said gratefully, like him giving me oral pleasure is a treat for him instead of me.

Without any further words he pushed my skirt up and ran his nose over my thong covered pussy. He groaned at the wetness of my thong. He gently nipped my clit through my thong causing me to buck gently beneath him. He chuckled at that. He carefully pulled my thong off, although they were so wet that there was no way I would be putting them back on.

For a moment he just looked at me. I should have been embarrassed that he was just kneeling there outside the car, staring at my naked pussy, but I wasn't. I couldn't be when his look was so worshipful. He made me feel not only beautiful and sexy, but powerful.

Finally he leaned forward and licked me. He had built my anticipation up so much that his tongue on my clit felt like someone had shocked me. When he heard my moans he snapped out of whatever trance he had been in and went wild on my pussy.

"YES!!! Oh Daaallllyyyy!!!!" I moaned as my orgasm hit me like a wrecking ball. My legs had clamped around his head to keep him between my thighs but he didn't seem to mind. He kept licking, sucking, biting and fingering me, not slowing down at all with my orgasm, which caused a second one to hit before the shocks of the first had even ended. I needed him. Now!

"Daly, I need your cock! Please!" I practically begged. I did beg! He lifted his head from my pussy quickly, staring at me hungrily.

"Are you sure sugar? I can wait!" He said, but I could hear the tension in his voice.

"Fuck me Daly!" I say with a lick of my lips. He groans loudly. He leans over me in the backseat and covers my lips with his.

Everywhere his lips touch leaves sparks in it's wake. He pulls my thighs apart wider and surges his cock hungrily into my pussy. We both moan in ecstasy at the feeling of my body clamping down on him. I'm still very tight and he's still very big, so there's a bit of pain with the pleasure but I'm kind of enjoying that. I remember the spanks he gave me and my pussy tightens on his cock and he gasps in pleasure.

"Fuck sugar! Your pussy is amazing! I think I'm going to embarrass myself by coming very fast whenever I'm inside of you sugar! You just feel too good!" He says with a breathless groan.

His words don't worry me. He has shown that he'll make sure I get my pleasure before he takes his own, so if he cums fast I'm fine with it.

"You could never embarrass yourself for that! I've already came twice! And your cock feels so fucking good that I'm about to cum again!" I say with a scream as I do exactly that.

He grits his teeth as he feels my pussy tighten and start to milk him, trying to hold off on his own release but my greedy pussy wants his cum and milks him until he shouts out his own release. He kisses me passionately and then gently as our heart beats settle down.

"Daly, we're still in the carpark. With the car door open. Maybe it's time to go? And the boys will be getting worried by now!" I say. I don't want to be the one who ends this but I have responsibilities. I tense slightly, worried he's going to get angry thinking I was using him or something. He feels me tense. Of course he does, he's still firmly inside of me.