Chapter 8

"Daly! Baby! I heard what happened. Are you ok?" She sees me with my hand on his chest and scowls at me.

"Bitch why are you touching him so inappropriate like?" I tsk at her and hold up the container of salve that's in my other hand.

"Bitch I'm doing my fucking job! Now since you're a disrespectful piece of white trash you can fuck off out of my clinic. Come back when you're due for your next STD prevention medication!" I say calmly. Her jaw drops then she balls up her fists and squeals.

"How dare you talk to me like that! Babe, aren't you going to say something!?" She asks Daly angrily. He looks at her confused.

"Why do you keep calling me babe? We're not dating! We've never dated! Never hooked up! You threw yourself at me a few weeks ago but I pushed you away! We barely know each other!" Daly says. I face Carly in surprise.

She's standing there completely mortified. She turns her gaze to me and screams at me.

"This is all your fault! He was almost mine until you got here!" And with that she throws herself at me. But I'm ready. I'm pushed into Daly who holds me tightly between his thighs. I grab the psycho by the throat and lift her the same way I did Cici all those weeks ago.

"STOP!" I growl out in my Alpha tone. Her eyes bug out but she freezes. She has no choice. Her wolf is submissive to mine. I put her legs on the floor but don't let go of her throat.

"I have nothing to do with Daly. Other than tending his wounds, I haven't touched his body. But even if I had touched him, kissed him, fucked him even, then what's it got to do with you and me? Hmm? Why do women always fight each other when the guy is the player!?" I ask her. She's watching me with her mouth gaping wide.

"You're right! Shit I'm sorry! He's not even mine! He's too fucking hot any way. You can't ever trust a guy who's that hot unless they're your mate. They have too much pussy thrown their way!" She sighs sadly. I feel sorry for her but I'm still too angry to show her much compassion.

"Go now. Unless you have a medical condition that needs treating or you end up pregnant, don't come back here. I won't be so gentle next time!" I tell her seriously. She nods quickly, apologises again and runs out.

"Fuck that was hot!" Daly says right in my ear. I notice I'm still standing between his splayed thighs. I go to move but he places a hand on my stomach and holds me in place.

"Don't move. Please. I've been dreaming of having you this close to me again. You know now that I'm not taken. I would never cheat.  I wouldn't have gotten so angry at the thought of you cheating if that was the case. Just let me hold you for 5 minutes. I almost died today, and the one regret I had was that I wouldn't have any more time to spend with you. To try and figure out what I did wrong to turn you away from me so determinedly!" He says in a whisper against my cheek.

He's been peppering my cheek and neck with nibbles and kisses, even a small nip and lick while he's been talking. His hands move now as I nod.

"5 minutes!" I say huskily. He groans and pulls me tighter to his chest. I can feel his erection pressing into my back. He pushes himself harder into me and groans at the pressure.

"You feel amazing in my arms!" He says while running his hands down my sides.

He makes his way under my top slowly, making sure I'm fine with whatever he's doing. When he reaches up and cups my breasts in his hands we both moan. I tilt my head back and lean it on his shoulder. He pulls the straps of my bra down, effectively holding my arms trapped, and popping my breasts free.

When his hands touch my breasts skin to skin, I feel like my wolf wants to claw her way out. She's panting and wanting to mate with this male that's causing my skin to tingle. It's been so long since anyone other than I have touched my breasts. I can feel myself soaking my panties. Daly sniffs my scent and growls lustfully. He keeps one hand on my breast tweaking a nipple while he moves the other down.