Chapter 9

I moan loudly as Daly pumps harder, feeling my orgasm getting closer. Then he stops moving. I snap my head up and look at him over my shoulder in shock.

"Don't stop! I'm so close!" I tell him urgently. He shakes his head.

"No! Tell me you'll give me a chance. An honest chance. I want you for more than this one time Tessa! I thought if I could have you once then I'd be able to walk away. But I know I can't. I don't want to. So what's it going to be? Will you give me a shot? Us a shot?" He asks me passionately.

My breath hitches in shock. He wants a .... relationship?

"What? Like a relationship? Dating? With me?" I ask stupidly. He laughs and bends over my back to peck my surprised lips. Since he's still deep inside me the movement does some very pleasant things and my eyes close and I moan.

"Yes, I want to date you! Have a relationship with you and the twins. So will you go out with me?" He asks me nervously. I find it adorable that he's in my body but nervous about asking me on a date. I give him a nervous nod.

"Ok. We can try. We can go on a d-date!" I stutter. The smile that spreads on his face makes me catch my breath. Geez he's gorgeous!

"Good! Now for your reward!" He says huskily. He pulls back and slams into my body. I arch my back and moan loudly as my body grips him tightly. I push against his movements and there's no more gentleness, we are both chasing that orgasm now.

He pinches a nipple as he rubs roughly against my clit and I cum with a shout of his name. He doesn't cum though, he keeps pounding into me and another orgasm builds up and when I cum again, this time he follows me into his own release. We collapse together onto the bed. He pulls out of me gently and spins me in his arms. He has a massive grin on his face.

"No take backs Tess! You're mine now!" He says with a laugh and kisses me passionately. And although my body is aching from all the activity it's just been through, I still get aroused. I can feel his cum leaking down my thighs and I'm happy that only mates can produce pups together.

He pulls back and looks at me fully. He groans when sees the mess between my thighs.

"Oh god, the sight of my cum leaking out of you is even sexier than I imagined!" He says with a sexy growl. I raise my brows at that.

"You imagined this?" I ask while indicating the mess. He nods. I can  see him hardening again. I shake my head.

"No! Nope! I'm too sore Daly. It's been 9 years since the last time I got laid so you're going to have to deal with that and be patient!" I say with a flick at his hard on and walk around him to clean up.

When I get back to the room, he's wrapped the sheet back around his waist. He's sitting on the bed and frowning.

"Uhh, um, I need to change those sheets, you can sit on the chair over there!" I tell Daly awkwardly.

His head pops up at my words. He must have been thinking about something serious if he didn't sense me walk in. He jumps off the bed and walks towards me, never breaking eye contact. I can't suppress the shiver that runs down my spine. The damn man is too sexy! He stops right in front of me.

"Am I the first man who's touched you since your mate passed?" He asks me quietly. I jerk in surprise at his question.

"Yes. Does it matter?" I ask him anxiously. The thought that he might not want me after all made me realise that I didn't want whatever this was between us to end so quickly.

"Of course it matters Tessa, but only in the best way. You have no idea how honored I feel that you allowed me to be with you. Can I ask you something personal?" He asks me carefully. My cheeks redden at his sweet words. I can't quite speak over the lump in my throat so I just nod. He clears his throat awkwardly.