Chapter 13

I look deep into Dalys eyes, trying to see if there was any falsehood in his words, but he was genuine. He was a genuine sweet guy, that I was being blessed with.

That I was falling in love with! If I hadn't already. I was so overwhelmed by my sudden surge of feelings that I couldn't find any words to say, so I decided to just let my actions speak for me.

I slipped off his lap and landed on my knees in front of Daly. He opened his eyes wide but didn't comment, just watched me. Now that I was in front of him, I wasn't exactly sure where to start. I'd watched porn, I knew what it looked like, but Daly was huge.

But Daly was my mate now! My marked mate! I would feel it if he was hating what I was doing. So I decided to just explore. I started off just feeling the veins bulging on his cock, then the weight of his balls in my hands. He groaned but didn't do anything to stop me or tell me what to do.

I liked that about him. He didn't get angry that my wolf is dominant. His wolf is too but they both seemed happy to share the mantle of head honcho. Equals.

I leaned forward and licked around the head of his cock. He moaned loudly at that. So I took more of him down and sucked harder. I could see his hands shaking. He was too big to take fully but I kept bobbing up and down until he hit the back of my throat and I played with his balls with one hand and used the other to wank the length of his cock that I couldn't fit down my throat.

When I tasted his precum I couldn't stop the hum of pleasure the taste brought me. The vibrations of my throat broke Dalys control and he threaded his hands in my hair and held me still while he pumped into my mouth roughly.

I expected to hate that, but surprisingly his loss of control turned me on more. I hummed louder in enjoyment and he came in my mouth in an explosive orgasm. There was so much of him that I could do nothing but try and swallow as fast as possible, but still some dribbled down my chin.

He let go of me suddenly and his eyes widened in panic.

"Babe I'm so sorry. I-I lost control! I can't believe I lost control! Forgive me sugar! It'll never happen again!" Daly said hurriedly

I looked him in the eyes and used my index finger to wipe his cum off my chin and then I popped it into my mouth to suck clean. He gulped loudly and his eyes got wider.

"I hope it will! Your loss of control was a complete turn on! I'm not sure of all that I enjoy sexually yet Daly, since I have no real experience, but nothing that we've done so far has turned me off. I like it when you get dominant and slightly aggressive while we're having sex. My wolf likes your wolf strong, we both like being dominant as well as submissive to you. But if I did something that you don't like..." I was unable to say anymore as Daly had pulled me back up onto his lap and was kissing me breathless.

"There's nothing you could ever do that I wouldn't enjoy, because it's YOU who's touching me! Just getting a whiff of your scent pushes me close to orgasm!" We kiss passionately and he enters me again already hard and ready. We both are. And we both cum within minutes.

I lean on his chest trying to catch my breath and get my limbs to cooperate with my mind to move. Daly moves first.

"Ok sugar, let's go home and let our boys know what's happened!" He says with a smirk. But then his face goes white. I know what he's waiting for. For me to tell him the boys aren't his. But as of now, we're all his. I nod and smile brightly at him, although a bit worried.

"Do you think they'll give us a hard time? They've never had a father, they might not accept me having a mate, even though they're happy for me to apparently go have sex!" I say with a worried frown. He lets out a slow breath of relief and I can see the joy on his face.