98:I cant do this

I cried while sitting down on the bathroom floor with my legs to my chest until i heard a knock on the bathroom door. I sniffled.

Jennifer:Who is it?

Billie:Its me baby, open up.

I wiped my tears away and fanned my face with my hands trying to make my face less red. I opened the door and saw Billie standing there with a soft facial expression.

She closed the door after she entered the bathroom and she sat down in-front of me. She interlaced our legs as she pulled me closer.

 She interlaced our legs as she pulled me closer

Billie:Whats going on mamas?

I sighed.

Jennifer:I cant do this Billie.

Billie:Do what baby?

She said, speaking softly as she rubbed my arms up and down in a soothing motion. I took in a deep breath and then let go.

Jennifer:All of this planning bullshit. Everyone is driving me crazy. The venue isn't available because of some fuck ass thing they have to do. Your allergic to the stupid ass flowers they gave us since "jasmines aren't in season", the cake wasn't vegan and when they made it vegan it tasted like ass! And to top this shit show off a bunch of my family members are canceling. Everything is going wrong and the worst thing about all of this is that i cant fix this in time for the wedding and im so sorry.

I said, my rage wearing off and ending up with a lot of hurt. I put my face in my hands and began to cry again. Billie removed my hands from my face and rubbed my cheeks with her thumbs.

Billie:Breathe baby.

I did as she said and took deep breaths. When i had calmed down Billie began to speak to me.

Billie:Its alright baby. Its all good. Why didn't you tell me about any of this?

Jennifer:Because you're so busy, I didn't want to put more shit on you.

She gave me a small smile.

Billie:You're a real life angel. Mamas, I'm never too busy for anything you need help with or anything that has to do with you at all . Thank you for trying to make it easier on me but I'm taking care of all this.

I shook my head

Jennifer:Its impossible now. Theres not enough time.

Billie:Nothing's impossible. Come here.

She pulled me even closer and i sighed in her arms happily. She calms my soul even when I'm this frustrated. I smiled.

Jennifer:Thank you for being here.

Billie:Thank you for caring so much.

We got up and walked out of the bathroom. We left the venue and went to Billie's house. She turned on the red lights since she knows it calms me and pepper walked in.

Pepper sat down on my chest. I smiled as i rubbed her fur. Billie laid down next to me and put her hand in my hair,rubbing my scalp. I flipped over to her, putting Pepper in between of us as my forehead and Billie's were touching.

She gave me a kiss.

Billie:I have to go make some calls about some wedding arrangements. Im gonna put the office on and i'll be back.

I nodded my head and she left. She was out there for an hour meanwhile i played with pepper and watched the office. After all that time billie walked in with a smile on her face.

I eyed her suspiciously.

Jennifer:Why do you have that smirk?

Billie:Because i got things sorted. Most of them anyways.

She sat down on the bed with her lap top. I couldn't see what she was doing but i could tell it had her full attention. I fell asleep right then and there. When i woke up the laptop was pushed against the foot of the bed and Billie was now laying next to me,asleep.

I smiled. She looked so at peace. She opened her eyes and gave me a kiss. Billie began speaking in her sexy ass morning voice

Billie:I told Yulianna to pick you up today so you guys can have a girls day.

Jennifer:Why?

Billie pulled me in closer.

Billie:Because Im gonna be too busy sorting out wedding things.

She gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Jennifer:Can you tell me what you're sorting.

She gave me a smug smirk and shook her heas.

Billie:Nope, its all a surprise .

Jennifer:Really baby? Our wedding is tomorrow and its a "surprise "?

She seemed like she was thinking for a second then she smirked.

Billie:Yup. Deal with it.

A got a text from Yulianna telling me she was outside. I got up leading Billie by her hand with me. We said bye and then i left.

Yulianna:You good luv?

Jennifer:Yeah,wedding planning just stressed me out.

Yulianna:Well, i already did my part, its going to be great.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

Jennifer:What? Your part?

Yulianna:Yeah, Billie has all of us helping her. I did my part yesterday and so did Yuliet, claudia,finneas, maggie and zoe are doing theirs today.

Jennifer:You know what Billie's doing?

She gave me a smug smile.

Jennifer:Please tell me what shes doing! She says its a surprise

Yulianna:Nope,a surprise is a surprise. Dont worry you're gonna like it though.

I sighed and laid back in the car seat. She drove us back to the apartment. When we got there i went straight to the bathroom. I took a long shower then got dressed into an oversized hoodie that belonged to Billie and some sweatpants that matched.

I walked to the living room and saw the girls chilling. They patted the space in between them on the couch. I walked through the kitchen and got a bag of chips. I strolled over to the couch while eating and sat down.

They were watching el chavo del ocho. We were dying of laughter the whole time. Of course they ate most of my chips. We spent the day after we finished watching Netflix on skin care things. We did face-masks and hair masks, went and got our nails done and all of that.

When we got back home we ate dinner.

Yuliet:So...you ready for tommorow ?

I smiled and nodded my head.

Jennifer:Yes.

We finished eating and i went to my room,took a shower and fell asleep in my bed after getting in my sleeping clothes.

Authors note:Its ending soon, im soft🥺🥺