39:You scared me

I looked to the side and saw Billie standing there. She looked a little bit shocked because of my scream. She walked towards me.

Billie:Ok wait before you take off running again let me explain she is just my frie-

Before she could say anything else i hugged her. I could tell she was taken aback for a minute but then hugged me back. I melted into her and we ended up on the floor,sitting and hugging each other.

Jennifer:I missed you so much. Im sorry that I haven't been communicating well with you. I should have let you explain and not just run away.

I felt tears slide down my face as I separated from Billie to look into her eyes.It looked like it hurt for her to see me crying. She cupped my cheeks and brushed my tears away with her thumbs.

Her cold metal rings on my cheeks felt oddly familiar.

Billie:Its ok mamas. I understand how that looked. Im sorry for walking away from you at the mall. I should have tried harder to explain things and I shouldn't have left like that.

I smiled and grabbed her hands,kissing her palms. She smiled at me and pulled me back into her arms but soon pulled away.

Billie:Wait. How are you here? Did you run away from home?

She looked confused and concerned to which i laughed. She looked really cute. I shook my head.

Jennifer:No. I didn't run away from home. My mom supports us i guess.

Billie:What? Really?

Jennifer:Surprising i know...

I laughed and she hugged me again , after about 5 minutes of staying there we decided to go back to Billies house. The walk there was peacefully quiet surprisingly no one came up to Billie but they did stare us down.

People think they are being casual but it shows. When we finally got to Billie's house we just walked right on in.

Billie:Mom!

Billie started yelling.

Maggie:Kitchen!

I heard Maggie yell back. Billie grabbed my hand and walked me to the kitchen. When we got there I saw maggie and patrick cooking and i saw the girl "drew" setting up the table.

Billie:Hey mom look who's here.

Maggie walked out of the kitchen and made eye contact with me. She instantly smiled and came over to hug me. I smiled and hugged her back.

Maggie:Jenni angel i missed you.

I smiled as i felt my heart melt. Maggie is one of the sweetest people alive.

Jennifer:Momma maggie i missed you too.

Maggie:Sit down darling. Dinner is almost ready!

She went back into the kitchen and Billie walked me over to Drew.

Billie:Ok so formal introduction. Jennifer this is Drew my childhood friend and Drew this is Jennifer my girlfriend.

I stood there for a while. She's never really called me her girlfriend. I was smiling a lot and then Drew began to talk.

Drew:Hey! Its nice to meet you finally. Billie told me a lot about you yesterday and i really wanted to meet you.

Jennifer:Hey, its nice to meet you.

Drew:So tell me how do you put up with Billie's bitchiness?

I laughed.

Jennifer:I don't know how i do it to be honest.

She laughed.

Billie:I love to see you guys bonding over bullying me.

We laughed.

Drew:Sorry Bils but sometimes i don't know how i put up with you.

I laughed. I could tell that Drew really just saw Billie as a friend which genuinely calmed me and my worries.

Maggie and Patrick walked into the dinning room with plates of food.

Patrick:Jennifer! Heyy, we missed you.

Jennifer:Missed you too Pat.

He smiled at me and they began to place the plates on the table.

Authors note:Irrelevant but i still feel like shit also IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT; the book is coming to an end very soon. There probably will be another book tho and i have ideas for different billie books so um yeahh