17:Fast forward

Fast forward 3 months. Summer has ended by now and I've been in school for two months now. Billie and I kept texting through out the summer but she kept getting busier with the tour and then i got so busy with school work so we just stopped texting.

I would be lying if i said that i didn't miss her but I knew from the beginning this was going to happen sooner or later.

Anyways i soon found out that my classmates are obsessed with Billie, they blast her music all the time. In class,during lunch, in the parking lot, everywhere really.

It makes me miss her way more but I've decided to put that aside. I was now walking with Yuliana and Yuliet to the parking lot but we split ways since they ride the buses that are at the front of the school.

I wish that they rode the buses at the back of the school near the Gym and Track because thats where my brother parks his car and I go home with him.

I was walking down the hallway that leads to the the parking lot at the back when I got a call and i looked down at my phone and instantly smiled when I saw Billie's name pop across my screen and I picked up the phone quickly .

Jennifer:Billie?

Billie:You have a gorgeous smile you know?

Jennifer:What?

I chuckled and heard her chuckle over the phone too.

Billie:Look up.

I did as she said and even though my vision is shit I saw her standing there, leaning against a car which had her driver in it.

I recognized that car from the first day that i met her.I let out a scream

She was really close so i just ran to where she was and hugged her. She immediately wrapped her arms around my waist and laughed.

Billie:I missed you.

Jennifer.As you should.

I joked and pulled away from her but i was still pretty close to her.

Jennifer:What are you doing here?

Billie:Well my tour ended yesterday and I have free time so i decided to come here to see you.

I became much more aware of my surroundings and saw that the people in the other 5 buses that were in the parking lot looking at us and recording.

Jennifer:You shouldn't be here people are beginning to recognize you.

I pointed to the buses and i heard screams when Billie looked over. She shrugged not really caring and looked back at me.

Billie:I don't care.

Billie looked down at my hands and frowned.

Billie:Where's the ring?

Authors note:Thanks for 400 reads loves❤️btw have you guys heard the bad guy remix??