74:Stop playing with me

Billie pov

Its been a day since shit with Jennifer telling me she's going back to Florida happened. I haven't answered her calls or texts.

Im not mad or nothin, i just don't want to face that we are going to be far away from each other. Again. I was at the place were the tour bus was at. We were trying to see how shit would work.

I saw my mom enter the bus.

Maggie:Bils there's someone outside who wants to talk to you.

Billie:The fuck? Who?

Maggie smiled.

Maggie:You're just gonna have to go find out.

I gave her a 'what the fuck' look and walked outside. As soon as i opened the door i saw Jennifer standing there waiting for me. I kept on walking cautiously since I didn't know what was happening and i felt like i was being set up because of the look my mom gave me.

Billie:What...are you doing here?

Jennifer:I wanted to talk to you.

Billie:Look i get it. You have to go back to florida, its ok, really.

Jennifer:Im not going back to florida.

I looked at her in shock. She didn't seem like she was playing around.

Billie:What are you being deadass?!

She laughed and nodded.

Jennifer:Yeah. I talked to the girls about it and they said they like L.A and want to move here.

Billie:Stop fucking playing with me bro.

Jennifer:Im not

She laughed loudly and I jumped around a little and hugged her. Thats when i fucked up-

Jennifer pov| Back at the hotel room with the girls.

After they bothered me for a solid 20 minutes i finally spoke to them about what happened with Billie.

Jennifer:Its really not a big deal, Billie just said that she's going on tour and i told her about how we're going back to Florida and i don't know....shit just got weird i guess.

Yuliet:Why? She doesn't want you to go back to Florida?

Jennifer:I don't know....we didn't talk about it.

Yulianna:Well since we're talking about that....I don't really want to go back to Florida.

Yuliet jumped up a little and put her hand on Yulianna's thigh

Yuliet:What?! I thought i was the only one that wanted to stay!

They began to have a whole conversation and then after a while they looked back at me.

Yuliet:Jennifer, you decide. Wanna go back or stay here?

I like florida. The weather is a whole bitch but its where i grew up,i loved the streets,the people,the way of life. All of that got trampled by a little blue-eyed,green haired, california girl.

Jennifer:I wanna stay.

They began jumping up and down celebrating.

Yuliet:Ok! I have to find an apartment for us.

Yulianna:And i have to call my work to get them to transfer me to a place here.

Yuliet went on her laptop as Yulianna began to talk on the phone. I went on my phone and texted maggie.