92:i thought i knew him perfectly

I woke up in Billie's arms. I smiled as i looked up at her. Billie was still asleep so i just looked at her since I didn't want to wake her up just yet. She looks so peaceful whenever shes sleeping.

Its almost like theres nothing that can bother her. She chuckled slowly and began speaking in her sexy ass deep morning voice with her eyes closed.

Billie:Stop staring at me, you're so obsessed with me darling.

I laughed.

Jennifer:Damn right.

She chuckled once again, opening her eyes to stare at me and she moved a piece of my hair away from my face and behind my ear. She rubbed her thumb against my cheek softly while smiling.

Billie:What were you thinking about?

Jennifer:How lucky i am to have the chance to wake up to this everyday for the rest of my life sometime soon.

She smiled and kissed me. When we separated, i put my face in the crook of her neck as she played with my hair. The only thing we could hear was the fan in her room.

Timeskip to 4 months later

Billie and i agreed on getting married in one month. Billie's been acting weird lately. We never really talk that much anymore and when we do i can tell her mind isn't on me exactly but i don't know whats wrong.

I was hoping to talk to her today. We have an end of summer thing today at the beach. All of us were going there to hang out today. By all of us i mean, Claudia,Finneas,Zoe,Adam,Yuliet, Chris, Marshall ,Yulianna,Rebecca and of course Billie and i.

I drove myself and the girls over to the beach. When we got there i saw everyone already there. They were all sitting down on logs around the fire pit kind of thing.

The girls and i said hi to everyone and i went to sit down next to Billie.

Jennifer:Hey.

I said softly with a smile. She returned my smile and kissed me.

Billie:Hey babe.

We turned around to our friends and payed attention to the conversation that was going on after Billie wrapped her arms around me.

Zoe:So hows married life been guys?

Zoe said as she leaned back onto Adams hold.

Finneas:Its been good.

He said looking at Claudia as she smiled and nodded her head.

Claudia:Yeah, I thought that i knew him perfectly but ever since we got married its like i find out something new everyday.

I felt Billie tense. I looked up at her and saw her seem like she was deep in thought.  Everyone collectively decided that we should go swim in the beach.

We all took off our shorts and shirts, remaining in our bathing suits as we walked to the ocean. I turned back and saw Billie looking the same way like she did before, she hadn't even moved an inch.

Everyone went swimming and I returned to he. When i got to Billie I squatted down in-front of her. I placed my hands on her knees and that seemed to get her attention.I turned my head to the side as i looked at her.

Jennifer:Are you ok? You look kind of out of it.

She gave me a half-present nod.

Billie:Yeah im good.

Jennifer:You sure?

She smiled and nodded, still not looking fully present.

Jennifer:Alright....you coming?

Billie :Um..yeah, give me a minute.

She said. I nodded slowly and walked into the ocean. I began swimming around with everyone as we made jokes and shit. I realized Billie still wasn't here.

I looked back up to the shore and saw her with her hands on her face. I shook my head and got out of the water. I really just want to know what the hell is up with her since she isn't telling me shit. I began walking towards her. I sat down next to her.

Jennifer:Aight Billie, whats wrong?

Authors note:BILLIE WENT LIVE!! I swear im a witch I've been writing about her going live and now she did after years. They call me Houdini bitch🤣🤣