83:I dont mind

Yulianna began to laugh loudly in Yuliet's face as Yuliet sunk down into the couch, looking angry.

Yulianna:HAHA BITCHH!! I KNEW IT!

Jennifer:Im confused, whats happening?

I said looking between the two girls. Yulianna looked at me, she had a very cheerful expression.

Yulianna:We made a bet on when Billie was gonna ask you to be her girlfriend again, i said during tour and Yuliet said after tour.

She pointed the camera at Yuliets face, she looked up and shook her head.

Yuliet:I fucking hate losing bets. Now i have to pay this bitch 30 dollars.

Yulianna cackled

Yulianna:Sucks to suck. Give me my money.

Yuliet:Haha bitch im broke.

Yulianna looked annoyed.

Yulianna:Of course you're not gonna pay the bet. What did i expect?

They began bickering but soon Yuliet changed the topic back.

Yuliet:Anyways, im so happy you guys are back together. Shit,took you two long enough.

Yulianna laughed and nodded her head agreeing.

Billie:Facts.

I looked to the side and saw Billie standing there. In front of my bunk, with her chin on my bed since i was the second one up.

Yuliet:Yo billock.

Billie laughed as i pointed the camera at her. She shrugged her head in a sort of "hi" manner.

Billie:Whats up?

Yuliet:You better treat Jennifer right or else imma go over there and take your burritos away.

Billie looked scared for a minute which i thought was precious. She put her hands up in defeat.

Billie:Ok ok, just don't fuck with my burritos bro.

Yuliet nodded, grinning.

Yuliet:Deal.

Billie smiled and walked to her bunk. I looked back at the phone screen and saw the time at the top of the screen. Somehow it was about to be 1 am.

Jennifer:Its getting a little bit late over here, im going to sleep now. Goodnight guys, love you.

I smiled.

Yuliet:Bye love you to infinity.

Yuliet said while blowing a very exaggerated, loud kiss at me.

Yulianna:Good night and sweet dreams, love you and miss you.

She did a cute peace sign and i blew kisses at both of them, smiled and then hung up. I put my phone down and walked to Billie's bunk. She smiled as she saw me approaching her.I climbed up to her bunk and laid down, wrapping my legs around her body.

Billie:Whats this for?

She says chuckling, wrapping her arms around me.

Jennifer:For nothing, you just do this shit to me all the time,  thought i might do it to you for a change.

I looked up at her face and saw her smiled down at me.