21:This is not my girlfriend

It is now Saturday and I am stressing over what to get dressed in for bowling. After a lot of debating with myself I finally decided on an outfit.

 After a lot of debating with myself I finally decided on an outfit

I got dressed into this and checked my phone since it dinged.

Messages

Billie🤤:yo im outside

Alright im going

I walked out of my room and said bye to my mom. I walked out of the house and saw Billie's car parked outside. I got in the car and hugged Billie.

Billie:Heyyy

Jennifer:Hii

I smiled and the car started to get going.

Billie:So how are you?

Jennifer:Im good. How are you?

Billie:Good, excited as fuck for bowling. Im gonna whoop you ass.

Jennifer:I don't doubt that. Im trash at bowling.

We got to the bowling place and went inside. It was dark so I don't think anyone will recognize Billie. After getting our shoes we started bowling.

Of course I sucked and Billie won most of it. She trash talked a lot too. If anyone else did that shit I would be annoyed but since its Billie I found it cute.

After I decided that i was tired of losing, we got ready to leave. A group of people approached us before we could leave though.

Hey billie can i take a picture with you?

Why did you change your username from wherearetheavocados to billieeilish?

Is this your girlfriend?

What?? Are you gay?

Can you tell finneas I want to marry him?

I love you so fucking much.

I began getting a little bit overwhelmed by all of these people's comments. There were more but those were the only ones that I heard since everyone is talking at the same time.

I moved behind Billie so she was covering me from their line of sight.

Billie:Yo stop talking at the same time. Y'all are stressing me the fuck out.

Billie laughed and so did everyone else.

Billie:Aight now that everyone is quiet im going to answer your questions. I changed my user because it was old as fuck and i got tired of that bitch,finneas has a girlfriend so no I cannot tell him to marry you, i love you so much more and no this is not my girlfriend shes my friend Jennifer.

She gently pulled me from behind her and wrapped her arm around my waist since im sure she could tell I felt overwhelmed.

People started asking me all types of questions, saying that they shipped us and stuff like that. After everyone calmed down we left.

They followed us out to the car in the parking lot and luckily Billie's security team was now there. She told them to stay back earlier so they weren't inside.

They made sure we got into the car with no problems since the fangirls kept saying stuff and trying to get all up on Billie and shit like that.

When i finally got into the car I let out a breath I didn't know i was holding im. I buried my face into my hands and felt a hand rest on my thigh.

Authors note:Imma start putting billie pictures bc she looks too fine.