64:Laugh in uncomfortable situations

Billie took my shoes off and then stood up after i did. I was now looking down at my socks awkwardly since I didn't know what to say.

Billie was playing with her hair and i got tired of the silence.

Jennifer:Why are you here?

Billie:I....don't know?

Flashback

I began working and i was talking to a customer when i felt a tap on my shoulder. I smelled a perfume that seemed very familiar to me. I turned around and was shocked to see Billie standing there.

Billie:Hey.

Jennifer:Hey. What are you doing here? Do I need to hide you again?

Billie chuckled and shook her head no.

Billie:Nope. No one saw me this time. Luckily

I laughed.

Jennifer:So why are you here again? Did you leave something?

I asked more seriously since i was kind of confused on why she was back here.

Billie:Uh-no. I just wanted to.... see you again?

End of flashback

Billie snapped her fingers in-front of my face as my eyes snapped towards hers she said.

Billie:You good there?

Jennifer:Yeah. I just remembered when you came back to the mall and told me it was because you wanted to see me. You said it the same way.

She laughed lightly.

Billie:I remember. I was really nervous.

There was another awkward silence and Billie cleared her throat. She put her hands in her pocket and pulled something out. I looked at it closely and saw it was the bunny ring.

I looked up at her eyes.

Jennifer:What? How did you find this?

Billie:It doesn't matter. Look im sorry for everything i said yesterday, and the day before that...and the one before that.

Jennifer:Its ok. I can tell why you feel the way that you do.

She nodded. It looked like she was thinking but wasn't saying anything.

?: Jennifer?!

I heard someone scream behind me. I turned around and saw Zoe running towards me. She jumped into my arms as i laughed.

I put her down after a a couple of seconds.

Jennifer:Zoe, i missed you.

Zoe:I missed you too!! Ahhhh.

A guy came up behind her. She looked over her shoulder and then looked back to me.

Zoe:Jennifer this is my boyfriend Adam.

Adam and i talked for a while. He turned out to be a cool guy. He's a lot like Zoe, they're a really cute match. They soon left since they wanted to go see Claudia.

Billie:So....

I began to laugh uncontrollably.

Jennifer:Sorry i tend to-

Jennifer&Billie:Laugh in uncomfortable situations

I stopped laughing and stared at her.

Jennifer:You remembered...

She chuckled a little.

Billie:Of course i do.

I smiled. I saw Lola coming around the corner.

Lola:Jennifer, your break is over.

I nodded and she left. I turned back to Billie.

Jennifer:Guess i have to go.

Billie nodded and smiled a little. I walked away and turned around walking backwards while holding my shoes up.

Jennifer:And thanks for helping me with my shoes!

Billie:Turn around you're gonna hit yourself!

I turned around just in time to see a wall there. I turned back to billie.

Jennifer:I knew that was there!

I yelled as i walked around the corner.

Billie:For sure for sure!

I heard her say.

Fast foward to nighttime in the hotel room.

I was now laying down in my bed. I sighed out of content. I finally had a run in with Billie that wasn't bad. We actually talked and I could see a little bit of the girl that i fell in love with two years ago.

I snuggled up into my cold bed and went to sleep with a stupid smile on my face because of my thoughts of a little blue eyed, green haired girl.

Authors note:Ok so you guys are really confused on what happened which i find HILARIOUS!!!

So i wrote a billie pov chapter so you can understand what changed also its over 1000 words long, which for me is long af bc my shit is usually 600 but someone said they wanted longer chapters so thats what im doing.

Anyways hope you enjoyed❤️❤️