7:I'll be there

Kind of long chapter ahead

After a minute of silence I laughed. She said it with uncertainty . Like she didn't know herself why she was here again.

Billie:Whats so funny?

Jennifer:You sure thats why you came here? You don't sound so sure.

Billie:Im sure thats why im here. It just sounded a lot less creepy /stalker type shit when i said it to Zoe.

I tilted my head to the side and gave her a confused smile.

Jennifer:Zoe?

Billie:My bestfriend.

Jennifer:Good to know.

I said as i smiled. Billie looked down at her hands and started playing with her rings. And damn she has a lot.

Billie:So um im having this concert today. Do you maybe want to come?

Jennifer:I - cant. I have this date today.

I saw her look really disappointed probably because i said I couldn't go.

Jennifer:I have this movie date with my friends so I don't really think they would like me bailing on them.

Billie smirked.

Billie:Then bring them too.

Jennifer:Huh? Bring who where?

Billie:Your friends to my concert.

Jennifer:How would we even get in? Where do we have to go to buy the tickets?

Billie:They are sold out but there is space in-front of the barricade.

Jennifer:Dude thats crazy. You don't have to do that.

She took out her phone and texted someone. Getting a ding back almost straight away.

Billie:Its done. I put it to your name so just say Jennifer and my security team will let you and your friends in.

I stared at her in shock.

Jennifer:Is this actually happening?

Billie:Yeah i guess so.

She chuckled and her phone began to ring.

Billie:What? No yeah im heading back right now. Just stall them. Tell them im taking a shit or something.

She hung up the phone and looked at me.

Billie:Well my management team is looking for me so i have to go.

Jennifer:Al-alright.

She turned around to leave but soon turned again to face me.

Billie:Can i get your number?

I stared at her with a "is this actually happening" face while she handed me her phone. I typed in my phone number and gave her back her phone.

Billie:So you coming right?

I nodded my head.

Jennifer:I'll be there.

Billie smiled and then left. I dreamt that. Right?

I just tried to pretend like nothing happened and do my job for the rest of the day without distractions. At the end of the day I walked out to meet the girls and all the bottled up excitement bursted.

Yuliana:Are you high or something?

Jennifer:Nooo. Um- how would you guys feel about going to a Billie Eilish concert today instead of staying at home watching movies?

Their eyes widened.

Yuliet:What the fuck?! How did you get tickets?

Jennifer:Long story. Wanna go?

Yuliana&Yuliet:Hell yes!

Jennifer:Alright then we should probably get ready.

We went to the car and on our drive to our homes i got a text message. I saw it was from an unknown number. I put my face where the camera could detect it and it showed the message.

Messages

Unknown:hey its billie. lmao wanted to let you know the show starts at 9.

Oh alright! Thanks for letting me know 😁

Contact changed to "Billie🤤"

Billie🤤:yeah for sure. see you there.

Yuliana:Who is that?

Yuls asked knowing that my only friends are them since i hate most people. I thought on weather i should just say it like it is or beat around the bush and decided on the first option.

Jennifer:Its Billie. She gave me her phone number back at the restaurant and she was texting me about the times. It starts at 9.

Yuliet:So you and Billie besties now? Oh boy how did that happen?

Jennifer:Like I've said. Long story which i would love to tell but we are at yuls apartment complex already.

Yuliana hopped out of the car and came up to my passenger window.

Yuliana:You're not getting out of it this easy.

Jennifer:Trust me. I know. Go get ready.

She went inside her apartment and we took off.

Author's note: sorry I couldn't post yesterday, it was a really busy and hectic day for me. Hope you enjoyed the story.♥️