47:I almost just drowned

Soon after we started rowing the canoe we crashed into a tree that was to the left side of the lake. Since i was in the front of the canoe, the tree hit me in the face.

Billie laughed loudly.

Jennifer:Owww!!! That hurtt.

She stopped laughing.

Billie:You ok baby?

Jennifer:No. Do you even know how to row this thing.

Billie:Nope, never said i knew how to.

Jennifer:So you're telling me that neither one of us knows how to row a canoe and we are in the middle of a lake where we cant get help?

Billie:Yup.

After a moment of silence i laughed loudly. Billie looked at me with a confused look on her face from my outburst of laughter.

Jennifer:You are mentally insane you know?

Billie smiled at me and flipped her hair to the side like she normally does.

Billie:You love it.

I turned around and she kissed me. I giggled.

Billie:Ok enough with this soft shit. How the hell we get out of here?

I laughed and shrugged. 20 minutes went by and we sort of figured out how to row a canoe. We had to crash into about 10 trees to get it right.

Billie decided it would be funny to rock the canoe, it caught me off guard so I couldn't brace myself and fell over since i was close to the edge.

Billie pov

Jennifer fell over the canoe and i laughed. It looked funny as fuck. I stopped laughing when she didn't come up.

Billie:Baby....baby?? JENNIFER!?

I was getting ready to jump off the canoe to go find Jennifer when the canoe got tipped over. I was now in the water. I went up and saw Jennifer looking at me.

Jennifer:Gotcha.

I was about to go back under since i don't know how to swim but Jennifer held me up.

Jennifer pov

Billie:I almost just drowned.

Jennifer:Yeah me too. Thanks for catching me off guard by the way

I smiled.

Jennifer:Alright lets go swimming since we already in here.

Billie:I don't know how to swim underwater.

Jennifer:Its easy. Hold your breath and stay underwater.

Billie:Im the type of dumbass to forget im underwater and breathe in.

I laughed.

Jennifer:You'll be fine baby, don't worry i got you.

She nodded and held her breath. I grabbed her hand and pulled her under with me. After about 10 seconds we came up for air.

Jennifer:Its so pretty.

Billie:What? You had your eyes open underwater? Doesn't that shit hurt?

Jennifer:Nah.The water isn't salty so it doesn't really hurt. Try it.

I smiled at her and she looked at me like i was crazy.

Billie:I don't think i can.

Jennifer:Yes you can come on. All you have to do is open your eyes ok?

Billie seemed unsure but she nodded anyways. We went underwater and i saw her open her eyes. She looked shocked as she looked around. It really is beautiful.

We came back up for air.

Billie:What the fuck dude that was gorgeous.

Jennifer:Told you!

She giggled.

Jennifer:Alright we should probably try to row back to where we came from before it gets too dark or we get too disoriented.

Billie:Alright bet.

We got back on the canoe after struggling for a while and rowed back.

Authors note:Hey everybodyyyyyy❤️ so i wanted to know if you guys would be ok with me making the last chapter extra long. Like 1000 words?