Chapter 3

Jibran opened the bedroom door and found the room partially dark. A light musky smell hit his nostrils and he smiled realising Rida had sprayed his favourite scent. He loved the fragrance of this floral perfume on her with a slight zesty hint of blueberries and sandalwood. He smiled as he looked around for her and then his gaze fell on her.

She was sitting on the armchair, one slender leg propped upon the other. The gown has parted revealing her gorgeous legs but she was oblivious to the sight she was making now. She was engrossed in some book.

The light from the side lamp was casting an eerie glow. Jibran felt a surge of happiness looking at his companion – his wife.

He walked up to her and she noticed his presence just as he reached near her. "Hey", she beamed at him and without waiting he lifted her in his arms and kissed her on the forehead.

"You looked ravishing tonight", he told her and she chuckled with delight as he tried to undo the clasp of her waist belt.

"Aren't you forgetting to freshen up?"

Rida asked in an innocent voice, knowing well that he had an entirely different agenda on his list.

"Ah! let's do that together later", he replied as he let the gown fell to the floor. His eyes gleamed with appreciation as he looked at the sight in front of him.

The sleeveless silk crop top was highlighting her curves and the plunging neckline was not helping either. The shorts were barely reaching to her thighs which were revealing her smooth slender legs.

In a heartbeat he pressed his lips to her, kissing her sweetly at first and then hungrily as his hands started to explore her body. She whimpered as her hands started to search for their own familiar territory.

Soon they found themselves on the bed. Their clothes discarded all around. Jibran took one final look at her alluring body then covered her with his body, dragging the duvet on top of their naked selves.