feel (my) love ↳ taejin

feel (my) love ↳ taejin.

request by XXXTENHOLYION

i want taejin, tae is twenty and jin is 19, tae is a tiger hybrid and jin is a hamster hybrid, they both go out on a vacation in hawaii were they make love and make a promise as they watched the sunset from their window

~

"it's a beautiful place, isn't it?"

jin jumped slightly at the voice of the stranger, turning his head, he found himself looking at a taller male. the other chuckled at the reaction, "sorry, didn't mean to scare you." the stranger said, smiling with his bunny teeth.

"oh! no, that's okay," seokjin replied, smiling, focusing his attention back to the overview of the beach from the big hotel lobby.

"i'm jeongguk, nice to meet you." the stranger – jeongguk ­– introduced, holding out his hand for jin to shake.

"i'm seokjin." the hybrid grinned, shaking the other's firm hand.

jeongguk nodded, before his eyes travelled up to jin's small white ears. at the sight, he couldn't help but reach out to them, rubbing the soft fur.

jin keened shyly at the touch, although jeongguk removed his hands a few moments later.

"sorry... your ears are so cute!" jeongguk exclaimed, looking amazed at the fur.

seokjin giggled, "thank you. i'm a hamster hybrid, that's why they're so small." he smiled.

"you're adorable." jeongguk tilted his head.

seokjin giggled again, blushing a light pink.

"i'm a wolf hybrid, if you can't tell." jeongguk chuckled, to which seokjin nodded, laughing.

"have you come here alo-"

"no, he isn't alone." a sharp voice interrupted jeongguk, a tall man was now clinging on to jin's waist.

"kim taehyung, jin's boyfriend." the tall man said, orange ears twitching at the top of his head.

"oh..." jeongguk replied, eyeing the guy suspiciously, his taller, broader frame looked to be engulfing jinnie's tiny body.

"is he really your boyfriend?" jeongguk voiced out.

taehyung rolled his eyes, irritation obvious on his face, "yes, he is my boyfriend." seokjin squeaked with no hesitation.

"sorry you both just... seem different." jeongguk replied sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"i mean, we are."

-

"tae, come on!" seokjin yelled from the water, waving his arms around so his boyfriend would notice him.

taehyung chuckled softly, before getting up from his seat on the beach blanket. he took off his shirt, and flip-flops, only in his shorts he ran towards his younger boyfriend, who was flapping around excitedly. taehyung's long tail swished behind him as he moved, the fur slowly getting wet as he walked into the sea.

he wrapped his arms around his hamster's waist, pulling the smaller body close to his, nuzzling their noses together.

seokjin giggled, clutching his fingers together around taehyung's neck. he pecked the elder's lips several times, while also turning red at the affection.

the smaller hybrid's nose twitched as he used his foot to splash a good amount of water onto taehyung, running after he heard a dramatic gasp from his boyfriend.